Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone gymcel here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
If so how long you been GYMcelling for? I been doing it for 3 months, gonna keep at it cuz I got no other copes

No. I'm already genetically blacklisted because of my Negroid features. I have no desire to become a "muscly" brute.

i cope with money
ngl i wanted to gymcel but i never got past the gym entrance

Last edited:
Moneymax?
no, i'm way below the average wage.

i won't actually be able to moneymaxx before i move to the us but i have to get a sponsor first

If so how long you been GYMcelling for
almost 5 years now but I stopped 2 months ago when I quit my job. I trained and ate like shit for the first 4 years tho

I gymmaxxed for almost 2 years and I had very weak results. I didn't make muscles and lower my weight

yes and it didnt change anything

No. I'm already genetically blacklisted because of my Negroid features. I have no desire to become a "muscly" brute.

if you are nigger then you should definitely gymmaxx and go for thugmaxx. Niggers can pull off thugmaxx really well I would advise all blackcels to gymcel and thugmaxx.

I'm a jog/walk/run coper.

You feel so much better in the hours and days after a good long run (say 1+ hours).

Plus I have lost like 2-4lbs since I started last week.

I don't know about you guys but us Asian men easily get fat bloated faces when we gain weight.
I plan to continue this jog/walk cope, maybe train for a 5k, lose like 15+lbs, and my face will look more defined and less fuckin fat.

Its been since high school that I was at a healthy weight for my height (5'7). I will try my best to lose 30lbs in a few months. Easily do-able as I've done it before. Hopefully that will define my face up and see if it improves my chances.

Last edited: