Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone got some lesser known horror movies to shill?

W33bcel

W33bcel

Recruit
★★
I mostly enjoy the old school style horror movies that start with a whole herd of chads and stacies and then they get picked off one by one by either some slasher dude or spirit/demon or whatever else.

Already watched all the big series and reboots with Jason, Myers, Freddy and stuff like See No Evil/Scream/I Know What You Did Last summer series and a ton of standalone films.

Wondering if there is anything good I've missed that isn't too far down the sub B movie trash pile. I've actually enjoyed a fair number of B horror movies but tried watching some of the really cheap shit and both the acting and effects are just too crappy.

Oh ye and no found footage, that shit just annoys me.

Cabin in the woods

Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2
Wrong Turn
The Hitcher (both 1986 and 2007 versions)
The Descent (i think it came out in 2005)
:feelsmage:

It's not a good one, and it's cheesy and corny as fuck, but the original The Poltergeist from 1980 I watched as an adult recently, and it's alright. Probably best to be drunk and high while watching it, though. And the reason I watched it is because I was confronting my fears; there was a horror movie I walked in on as a kid that traumatized me for years, and I finally, only recently discovered which one it was. So I decided to watch it and get over the phobia of mirrors it had inspired in me my entire life up until that point.

To be honest, I feel a little embarrassed and ashamed that a movie as corny as that impacted me so heavily when I was young, but shit happens. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Another LGBT INCEL PROPAGANDIST Weeb on Twitter. This guy is an ACTIVE Lookism Blackpill poster.

Man they are EVERYWHERE!!! For the record, this incel blackpill guy is from the UK and was the same guy who orchestrated a young autistic black man to kill himself eith carbon monoxide just months ago, just because of his looks.

You incels are EVIL GAY bastards.

I already sent a bunch of documents to his local police force
Not everyone.

I defiantly do not endorse promoting suicide of someone that's FBI territory.

Some incels yes have no moral compass and think they are justified in acting out at society just because they're an outcast.

I've accepted my fate as an ugly guy I do not hate anyone or mistreat them I've just learnt to be on my own.

It's depressing some days but you get used to it. I defiantly do not support people endorses such behaviour and comments.

Some are just mentally retarded here.

I mostly enjoy the old school style horror movies that start with a whole herd of chads and stacies and then they get picked off one by one by either some slasher dude or spirit/demon or whatever else.

Already watched all the big series and reboots with Jason, Myers, Freddy and stuff like See No Evil/Scream/I Know What You Did Last summer series and a ton of standalone films.

Wondering if there is anything good I've missed that isn't too far down the sub B movie trash pile. I've actually enjoyed a fair number of B horror movies but tried watching some of the really cheap shit and both the acting and effects are just too crappy.

Oh ye and no found footage, that shit just annoys me.
Honestly any Italian stuff from the 80's, I recently watched stage fright and it was a decent movie about a dude wearing an owl mask and killing people with a chainsaw

Another LGBT INCEL PROPAGANDIST Weeb on Twitter. This guy is an ACTIVE Lookism Blackpill poster.

Man they are EVERYWHERE!!! For the record, this incel blackpill guy is from the UK and was the same guy who orchestrated a young autistic black man to kill himself eith carbon monoxide just months ago, just because of his looks.

@Fat Link i think a perma ban is in order

Horror movies stink now and days - everyday is a horror movie.

Besides George Romero zombie movies - I really liked Ginger Snaps. It is a werewolf movie featuring a foid.

cant watch stacy and chad after being Blackpilled.

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: