Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone got any good cooking recipes?

GodTierCope

GodTierCope

SRK #4
★★
I just recently moved out on my own and want to start cooking. Figured I might as well ask here and start a cooking thread! Post good food recipes and hopefully this will prove a good cope for fellow outofcopecels

I recommend meal prepping. Alternating between chicken and, if you can afford, cheap cuts of beef. You can switch between rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pasta for carbs. Would use broccoli and cauliflower for your vegetable. Dedicate 2 hours of your week cooking and just warm up the pre made meals in your microwave as needed.

Last edited:
I recommend meal prepping. Alternating between chicken and, if you can afford, cheap cuts of meat. You can switch between rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pasta for carbs. Would use broccoli and cauliflower for your vegetable. Dedicate 2 hours of your week cooking and just warm up the pre made meals in your microwave as needed.

Thats what I ultimately plan on doing. Tomorrow I'm going shopping to get all my pots/pans/initial food to cook up.....Honestly I've never cooked anything besides eggs in my life so I'm hoping it doesnt go too bad :feelsokman:

Thats what I ultimately plan on doing. Tomorrow I'm going shopping to get all my pots/pans/initial food to cook up.....Honestly I've never cooked anything besides eggs in my life so I'm hoping it doesnt go too bad :feelsokman:

Yeah, panfried chicken and and stirfried broccoli is pretty good. Would recommend Lawry’s seasoned salt and black pepper for the chicken. Would change it up every now and then so you don’t get tired of eating it.

Try making gnocchi's

Pb&j is my favorite recipe and I've been told I'm the best at it.

Get two slices of bread.
Put peanut butter on one slice.
On the other slice spread jelly of your choosing (Anything other than grape and I hope you choke on an ostrich's wang).
Put both slices together forming what they call in France, a sandwich.

Tada, you're ready to go another day without female affection. Yay.

i only eat raw foods or meat

the idea of mixing a bunch of shit together is pointless to me. I never eat ``sides`` or anything like that. If I eat steak for dinner I eat it by itself or maybe throw it on a comfy spinach bed. If I eat 6 hardboiled eggs for dinner I eat 6 eggs.

The idea of mixing up anything for any particular recipe is completely ridiculous to me, I don`t have time to chop onions and shit.

i only eat raw foods or meat

the idea of mixing a bunch of shit together is pointless to me. I never eat ``sides`` or anything like that. If I eat steak for dinner I eat it by itself or maybe throw it on a comfy spinach bed. If I eat 6 hardboiled eggs for dinner I eat 6 eggs.

The idea of mixing up anything for any particular recipe is completely ridiculous to me, I don`t have time to chop onions and shit.

Lol

Depends on what type of food you like OP