Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone gonna play Throne and Liberty on October 1st?

coolguy87

coolguy87

Recruit
★★
Was considering playing, it's a free 2 play MMORPG coming out October 1st but it's a clan-based game and I just fuckin' can't stand normie guilds. I was wondering if anyone else was going to check it out. I didn't get to play the beta and I didn't bother playing the Korean version.

There just ain't shit to play and I need an MMO to rot away to.

Amazon banned my New World account for political wrong-think and Lost Ark account for holding grrl gaymurs hostage in a raid dungeon so I dunno if I can even play it. Might be hardware banned from all their games. Who knows?

Was considering playing, it's a free 2 play MMORPG coming out October 1st but it's a clan-based game and I just fuckin' can't stand normie guilds. I was wondering if anyone else was going to check it out. I didn't get to play the beta and I didn't bother playing the Korean version.

There just ain't shit to play and I need an MMO to rot away to.

Amazon banned my New World account for political wrong-think and Lost Ark account for holding grrl gaymurs hostage in a raid dungeon so I dunno if I can even play it. Might be hardware banned from all their games. Who knows?
I would really like it but there is no localization in my language

Ncsoft + Amazon games = double trash