Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone going to watch the World Chess Championship 2021?

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
A couple months ago I got into chess. Chess.com rates me as around 1000, but the best I've ever done is win against the 1500 bot. Still need to learn the chess meta and general moves. Anyways, I'm going to watch round 1 of the Championship that begins tomorrow. Any other chesscels here?

Only watch the recaps sometimes on gothamchess

A couple months ago I got into chess. Chess.com rates me as around 1000, but the best I've ever done is win against the 1500 bot. Still need to learn the chess meta and general moves. Anyways, I'm going to watch round 1 of the Championship that begins tomorrow. Any other chesscels here?
this is stopping you from ascending :redpill:

this is stopping you from ascending :redpill:
its true. before i learned chess a few months ago i was a gigachad that could get any women to fuck and suck me dry by simply glancing at them

yep. 2600cel here, gonna watch

You should post the video of this event in the thread here. I also like playing chess. :feelsjuice:

Yeaaaaaah.. I got into chess like a year ago.. currently watching game 1 live. Probably won’t make it through the entire game.. it’s just soooo slow. 20 mins for 17. Nf3. Will probably give up and watch agad’s recap instead.

for those unaware, the current world champion is a player with the same level of dominance over his peers as usain bolt and Michael Phelps. A once per generation talent. Always interesting to watch.
yep. 2600cel here, gonna watch
Pft super GM posts on incels.is?
Only watch the recaps sometimes on gothamchess
Gotham is the biggest NPC cuck faggot of them all. Even more insufferable than hikaru. Agad Mogs.

Last edited: