Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone go to waterparks during summer?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
and see a bunch of JB in skimpy bikinis?

Sounds like fun but i have no friends so no.

I hate water.

I don't go there

Massive suifuel especially if you go alone and can't swim.

just like ice skating rinks, another place where there's no point to go unless you're in a relationship

imagine being some autist that goes to the ice skating rink by himself and artistically skates in the middle of like 10-15 normal couples and 10-15 small children

ngl water parks kind of gross me out. all I can think of is used bandaids in the water and other gross shit that comes from gross assholes that go.
just like ice skating rinks, another place where there's no point to go unless you're in a relationship

imagine being some autist that goes to the ice skating rink by himself and artistically skates in the middle of like 10-15 normal couples and 10-15 small children
ngl I do that sometimes since skating is fun. I'm not going to let a bunch of dumb normies take away my skating.

Just torture yourself bro, lol no

Kek I was dragged to one wednesday with my family and thats all I could notice bro. So much JB ass in bikinis bro ngl tbh.

Water parks are disgusting.

not in a while

Would love to go to a water park with my girlfriend
Related image

For additional suicidal thoughts? No, thanks.