Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone gets annoyed when this bugman pops up on YouTube?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Bugman

Some vanilla YouTube psychologist who self fellates himself, uses heckin' science and his gay ass credentials to call out anyone who isn't a lobotomized zombie or doesn't side with his status quo neoliberal views by "reviewing" them and claiming they have mental problems. He has videos on literally any topic from Trump to Elliot Rodger so you will eventually see his videos in recommended feed.

He is the kind of dipshit who prescribes the kind of drugs which brain damaged professor Jordan Peterson. I hate psychiatrists. Snake oil salesman. I was on SSRi's for a while and I was fucked up by them and had trouble getting off them. I'm lucky to be here to be honest. :feelssus:

holy shit I see this faggot everywhere

No, my YouTube feed is filled with Silly Symphony videos and old Walt Disney films

I got that dipshit recommended once, of course it was a video about ER and I didn't even bother clicking on it because Youtube is soycuck haven when it comes to anti-incel garbage.

Youtube is soycuck haven when it comes to anti-incel garbage.
Used to be better before the banwaves in 2017 and 2018 tbh
Going back even further it was better before videos started getting monetized to start with.

no my yt filled with jap shit

his wife is a fat slore too.

omgggg i m psykooo bitch :soy: :soy:

Yes I dont watch him

He posts on inceltears.

yea his name is dr grande i see him everywhere on cucktube he’s super annoying ngl