Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone from the the UK?

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I know there’s mostly Americans on here and as a British person I feel kinda left out because I rarely see any other Brits on here.

i’m from london

I think fast banana ceo is a brit

Me and @mental_out and @cryptic__egg are from uk.

I think maybe some others are but I can't remember atm.

I’m from Birmingham, where are you guys are from?

I'm from the UK.

I'm here as a white British citizen. Born and bred and definitely not a smelly chav.

The capital of NEETs.

I'm from north side.

I know there’s mostly Americans on here and as a British person I feel kinda left out because I rarely see any other Brits on here.
There are plenty of Brits. I don't know what you're talking about

britcel here, too bad i'm curry

yes me bro.

southwest UK, dont come here unless you like lots of old people and being mogged by chads with jawline that can cut glass.
I know we've got lurkers and Incel/Idiot (tomato/tomato) Tears but according to google eveyr feminist shithole country is logging in.

I'm a UK-cel but don't identify as one per-se.

I like how the top 5 are all countries where 3rd wave feminism is in fall affect.

:feelsclown: clown world :feelsclown:

:cryfeels:

Last edited:
She'll divorce him too lol

I like how the top 5 are all countries where 3rd wave feminism is in fall affect.

:feelsclown: clown world :feelsclown:

Yep.

Australia is 100% feminist and worse than Canada. Hypergamy in Australia is off the charts and I had the misfortune of visiting that place. Men chatting up women on the bus can make the News headlines. "Man leers at woman for 5 seconds on a Metro bus, manhunt for the pervert underway".

I blew a kiss at a couple of young women in a KFC and one yelled "pervert!" at me. This was the tailend of my pua autist days so forgive me. I just needed to test that Australian women, supposedly finding foreign British men, due to accent, attractive was BS.
Instead, again, I got called a perv as well as a "POM".

Yep.

Australia is 100% feminist and worse than Canada. Hypergamy in Australia is off the charts and I had the misfortune of visiting that place. Men chatting up women on the bus can make the News headlines. "Man leers at woman for 5 seconds on a Metro bus, manhunt for the pervert underway".

I blew a kiss at a couple of young women in a KFC and one yelled "pervert!" at me. This was the tailend of my pua autist days so forgive me. I just needed to test that Australian women, supposedly finding foreign British men, due to accent, attractive was BS.
Instead, again, I got called a perv as well as a "POM".

pretty sure the only way us UKcels will ascend is if we seamaxx

pretty sure the only way us UKcels will ascend is if we seamaxx

Even UK Chads gave up on UK women and nightclubs and are now Sea maxxing so caveat emptor that Thailand or Philippines is some utopia when its full of Chad and Stacy backpackers.

I was surprised to see Japan doesn't embrace incel culture, but there are so many awesome copes in Japan its not even a problem for them.

Last edited:
Even UK Chads gave up on UK women and nightclubs and are now Sea maxxing so caveat emptor that Thailand or Philippines is some utopia when its full of Chad and Stacy backpackers.

im too high inhib to seamaxx, but fuck i hate living in the UK the fods are so fucking shallow its unreal