Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Anyone freaking out because of the draft?

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
To all UScels you gonna get drafted, nigga. No way around that.

What are your draft avoidance strategies? Pee and poo? (the brown pill) Or just spouting antisemitic shit?

Hopefully they won't do this shit in Europe because I'd they do Eurocels gonna rope.

Honestly if I was to get pushed into a van (like you see people getting drafted in Ukraine) get an M4 and be transported to the front lines then I'd go ER on my superiors.

To all UScels you gonna get drafted, nigga. No way around that
People've been saying that since Trump's campaign in 15'. That's not even remotely true. Nuke's exist, the world's at peace (from major wars).

I'm not american but if i ever got drafted to fight in some ZOG war i would either pass to the side of the "enemy" (if possible) or just kill myself.

You VILL die for Ukraine

Fakecel if you actually medically qualify for the draft

People've been saying that since Trump's campaign in 15'. That's not even remotely true. Nuke's exist, the world's at peace (from major wars).
Nigga, there's a fully fledged war in Ukraine right now and then niggaz in Congress just informally declared war on Russia.

Put a towel under you're doors... Works great!

Nigga, there's a fully fledged war in Ukraine right now and then niggaz in Congress just informally declared war on Russia.
Yeah, and we were supposed to go to war with North Korea like 5 years ago, too

I will pretend like I'm a disabled person so I don't have to fight for these people

Guess that makes me a fakecel. You know that they'll take anything nowadays, you literally need to do like three pushups.
Depends, which classification of draftee do you fall under? If you're not number one priority for cannon fodder you'll have a chance.

I am excited I hope I get.to work on an American aircraft carrier or front line directing munitions onto enemy position as special gunfire observer or maybe I will become a underwater demolitions expert

Or If they give me a shit job i will just blow the captain's head off once they give me a rifle and blow other people's head off and steal a box of frags from the armoury and throw them at everyone

I am excited I hope I get.to work on an American aircraft carrier or front line directing munitions onto enemy position as special gunfire observer or maybe I will become a underwater demolitions expert
Nigga, you actually excited for this shit? Truecel trait right here: dying in war is favorable to living as a civilian

Not really, im Aspie + ADD and i got rejected by the military, so i can be sure i wont be drafted

if you go full retard mode they'll discharge you

If i get drafted id finally get to shoot myself

The only time being sub5 is good because they are gonna put strong and tall people in the front lines like chads

The only time being sub5 is good because they are gonna put strong and tall people in the front lines like chads
Good looking people often look for adventure

they would prolly appoint me as a genERal

Glad I'm super obese and schizo. Nobody will want me tor war

Nigga, you actually excited for this shit? Truecel trait right here: dying in war is favorable to living as a civilian
Yes I will fight the mcwar and after I win it I will be CEO of McDonald and burger king 500 million dollars a year

Actual cuckold if you choose to fight rather than rot in prison.

what if youre in your 40s and near retard iq with some health problems?

I’m a UScel, but they aren’t going to draft me. I have an intestinal condition that takes daily medication to keep me alive. All I need to do is tell them that I’d have to have a constant supply of Miralax to stay alive and they’d realize I’d be too much of a burden to have in war.

Aren’t there already enough active military and reserves?

Not at all. I'm quite relieved, tbh. Draft all normies and chads to the slaughter! They are scum!

:feelscomfy: No

Just be obesecel that has extremely terrible vision

So the house passed the bill bringing back the draft but it also has to pass the senate then the faggot Biden has to approve it

unironically go. Get KIA or sm ok

What are your draft avoidance strategies? Pee and poo? (the brown pill) Or just spouting antisemitic shit?
Spouting antisemitism will either get you on a list or thrown in jail, or maybe theyd still draft you but just put you in a janitor role or smth

My draft avoidance plan is to hide out somewhere in rural chile and maybe even jbwmaxx my way into an ugly latina wife while im there :feelsYall:

Croatia tried to draft me too 3 months ago . You can avoid it by saying ur a pacifist youll jhst get community service

I guess having at least 5 mental illnesses and autism isn’t so bad after all.
The more, the better for escaping the draft.

To all UScels you gonna get drafted, nigga. No way around that.

Hopefully they won't do this shit in Europe because I'd they do Eurocels gonna rope.

Honestly if I was to get pushed into a van (like you see people getting drafted in Ukraine) get an M4 and be transported to the front lines then I'd go ER on my superiors.
I dont live in the us
but If they ever did A draft in the uk I would probably be exempt because im too unheathy

If I did get drafted I would end up going pvt Pyle

Last edited:
The article says it's not likely to pass

The article says it's not likely to pass
You are correct but if you look further into the matter you'll realize why it wouldn't pass. Democrats consider this draft proposal homophobic, transphobic etc. They don't disagree with the idea of the draft, they just want to make sure that trannies are put in the "right" place. Having that in mind the republiucks will probably make some sort of agreement with them, something like: They can have all the trannies they want if the draft is optional for foids.