Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone find it suifuel to watch 70s-80s teen movies?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Movies like Dazed and Confused, Risky Buisness, etc I find hard to watch because it has experiences I never got and never will get to experience. I’ve never had the house alone to myself and fucked a foid like in Risky Buisness and ive never done drugs with my friends like in Dazed and Confused. It doesnt help that most of the time the people in these movies are smart and know what they are going to do with their lives. Total suifuel to watch these movies as incel, knowing you’ll never have teen love or experiences you’ll remember forever.

I imagine they would be, but Ive never watched any of them tbh.

I imagine they would be, but Ive never watched any of them tbh.
They are. If you have hulu watch dazed and confused for total suifuel

Yes 16 candles was SuiFuel for me. Though I would much rather live in an era without cellphones.

really suifuel to watch that kind of movies i missed teenage love

The party scenes drive me crazy

Ever watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

yes... It's pure suifuel
but I still watch it sometimes. It gives me this false sense of nostalgia... about things that I've never experienced.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry::feelsrope:

I find it SuicideFuel to be alive

mogs me at watching movies

mogs me at watching movies
That. I barely even watch TV anymore. It is all soy propaganda.
But ye hard to watch 70s abd 80s movies not only because of the teen love, but also looking how bad things turned out for society and young men.

I don't like watching teen jews having fun and getting paid for it.

90s pre-teen movies can be suifuel too
My_girl_ver1.jpg

They're brutal because they're not only living optimal teen lives, they're living without 21st century cancerous technology and norms.

any teen movies are just soul crushing to me personally
there is a bit of love/hate relationship with them though. for movies like dazed and confused i think those movies are hilarious and classics so if i shut my mind off i can pretend i'm having a good time for a brief period afterwards but then at night i will be lying in bed and just a whole wave of realization hits me and i get madly depressed and start spiraling until i finally go to sleep. because i never had any of those fun experiences that all kids should go through and i will never have any happy experiences now that im an old faggot and that also stresses me out

i never got to fuck a 16yo at 16 and i'll never get to fuck a 16yo in my 30s
no parties. no drugs. no adventures. no near death experiences that are thrilling and i can look back on fondly. just lonliness and isolation and lots and lots of masturbation

any teen movies are just soul crushing to me personally
there is a bit of love/hate relationship with them though. for movies like dazed and confused i think those movies are hilarious and classics so if i shut my mind off i can pretend i'm having a good time for a brief period afterwards but then at night i will be lying in bed and just a whole wave of realization hits me and i get madly depressed and start spiraling until i finally go to sleep. because i never had any of those fun experiences that all kids should go through and i will never have any happy experiences now that im an old faggot and that also stresses me out

i never got to fuck a 16yo at 16 and i'll never get to fuck a 16yo in my 30s
no parties. no drugs. no adventures. no near death experiences that are thrilling and i can look back on fondly. just lonliness and isolation and lots and lots of masturbation
I love dazed and confused, with these coming of age movies you really have to shut off your mind and pretend you can relate. If you think about stuff it ruins the night

I find these movies fun, it reminds me of my teenage years, which, even as an incel, are infinitely better than wageslaving

Movies like Dazed and Confused, Risky Buisness, etc I find hard to watch because it has experiences I never got and never will get to experience. I’ve never had the house alone to myself and fucked a foid like in Risky Buisness and ive never done drugs with my friends like in Dazed and Confused. It doesnt help that most of the time the people in these movies are smart and know what they are going to do with their lives. Total suifuel to watch these movies as incel, knowing you’ll never have teen love or experiences you’ll remember forever.
1980 "Friday the 13th" is pretty based.

i wish i was a boomer too, trust me. Thats basically what those movies are showing you. What life was like as a boomer. A lot better than now.. No online dating, for starters.

they're just boring, gimme taxi driver and the thing

Not at all.

Dude youre fucking retarded. Not the type of movies im talking about. Ive made it clear that coming of age movies is what im talking sbout. READ FIRST.

Dude youre fucking retarded. Not the type of movies im talking about. Ive made it clear that coming of age movies is what im talking sbout. READ FIRST.
Don’t be a d-bag bro.

I’m just trying to inject a little levity into our all too often depressing forum is all.

If you can’t appreciate that then just skip over my posts and keep it moving.

At least they balanced out TEEN SEX COMEDIES, with 80s horror, where truecels like Jason impaled Chads in a fishhook

Watching any western movie or show makes me at least slightly uncomfortable.