Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone feels very lonely? I don’t have anyone to talk to literally every day

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Sometimes it’s starting to get really painful for me to be lonely this much

I want to talk and interact with someone cuz of human needs

I wish we didn’t need anyone to live

I wouldn’t have to talk to people or my relatives

I feel so fucking lonely

Does anyone want to talk with me ? In discord we can talk if you’re up to it

Fuck this shit copes don’t work most times

I feel so bad and alone

Anyone feels like me ?

How can I overcome this shit

Screenshot 20230223 001215

When I bought a dog, I started feeling less lonely

I'm lonely every day. It usually doesn't bother me, but sometimes it gets to me.

The worst is when I go on Discord and such, you see these people who know each other and nobody gives a fuck about me.

I'm lonely every day. It usually doesn't bother me, but sometimes it gets to me.

The worst is when I go on Discord and such, you see these people who know each other and nobody gives a fuck about me.
Yeah ,I don’t use discord that much though

It gets to me sometimes too

There is no overcoming this. Only cope and acceptance.

Keeping my mind busy helps me forget about this useless social shit. I've been binging anime and competing in vidya again so I started caring less about the social interactions I get on online forums.

Extremely lonely. I’m losing my mind

Keeping my mind busy helps me forget about this useless social shit. I've been binging anime and competing in vidya again so I started caring less about the social interactions I get on online forums.
I should do that too

Just become a bee

Same here brother. I basically go most days without talking to anyone and I'm alone 90+% of the time. It's not natural but it's how society has programmed the majority of humans it seems. I feel so much better if I have even one positive interaction in a day but nobody is willing to give me that when I'm outside, because society has deemed it to be against the social code of our times. I say things to myself sometimes, because I just have nowhere else to get it out.

Same here brother. I basically go most days without talking to anyone and I'm alone 90+% of the time. It's not natural but it's how society has programmed the majority of humans it seems. I feel so much better if I have even one positive interaction in a day but nobody is willing to give me that when I'm outside, because society has deemed it to be against the social code of our times. I say things to myself sometimes, because I just have nowhere else to get it out.
Me too exactly

Anyone feels very lonely?​

Yes

I don’t have anyone to talk to literally every day​

Same,i don't have any friends irl,having friends is a normie fakecel trait
I feel so bad and alone
Yeah,especially now cause it's summer and normies are having fun with their femoids gfs outside while im rotting in my basement.
Dunno,i'm stuck and got no idea,it never began for me.

Me too, I wish these copes always worked but then the social part of my mind always drags me back eventually. Rinse, repeat.

Yes

Same,i don't have any friends irl,having friends is a normie fakecel trait

Yeah,especially now cause it's summer and normies are having fun with their femoids gfs outside while im rotting in my basement.

Dunno,i'm stuck and got no idea,it never began for me.
We can talk in discord if you want

i feel you brocel
my copes dont work much anymore. i try playing something or watching some random stupid shit and i keep going insane. the only thing that makes it a bit better is social media/fucking STREAMERS which makes me feel even more pathetic because it is pathetic.

wish you the best. i dont think theres any fixing to do here (especially when we're ugly and dont have much value) so w/e.

i recommend you pursue your "career"/any kind of cope/passion b4 you end up roping. im unfortunately near the end-stage i believe

i feel you brocel
my copes dont work much anymore. i try playing something or watching some random stupid shit and i keep going insane. the only thing that makes it a bit better is social media/fucking STREAMERS which makes me feel even more pathetic because it is pathetic.

wish you the best. i dont think theres any fixing to do here (especially when we're ugly and dont have much value) so w/e.

i recommend you pursue your "career"/any kind of cope/passion b4 you end up roping. im unfortunately near the end-stage i believe
Thanks

Loneliness is basically the story of my life. I’m sorry your alone and I’m here to chat with you if you want. No one deserves a life of loneliness.

Sometimes it’s starting to get really painful for me to be lonely this much

I want to talk and interact with someone cuz of human needs

I wish we didn’t need anyone to live

I wouldn’t have to talk to people or my relatives

I feel so fucking lonely

Does anyone want to talk with me ? In discord we can talk if you’re up to it

Fuck this shit copes don’t work most times

I feel so bad and alone

Anyone feels like me ?

Honestly, I can't believe. I used to think like this now I would rather blow my own brains that then spend more time with people. That isn't business related I listen to a lot of podcasts and those people become my friend. In my head, nothing is real anymore to me. And people have already proved there up abhorrent behavior towards me. I want to be away from everyone like a hermit. I have my own ways of entertaining myself to keep me saying I don't understand how anybody puts up with other people in this world if they're just going to be mistreated and bullied I can't even try to make sense with this world. If I could make money without talking to anybody ever again I would.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Me neither bro. Just waiting to die