Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone feeling insecure because you are academically trucel tier dumb

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
I am surrounded by IQ moggers man

yes. unless i am on shrooms or blue 45s of adderall i am a neanderthal

IQ mogged yet again by OP. How will I cope?

I am academically retarded. Some people can get away with it because they have a certain level of street smartness

I have neither.

I am academically retarded. Some people can get away with it because they have a certain level of street smartness

I have neither.
Same
And also, the more I grew up the more I think, street smartness is just another cope. All the academically intelligent guys who gets good grades in college and high school are getting the top jobs.

I have neither.
Very relatable. Im not academically smart and Im not street smart either :feelscry::feelsrope:

I dropped out of uni

Same
And also, the more I grew up the more I think, street smartness is just another cope. All the academically intelligent guys who gets good grades in college and high school are getting the top jobs.
In India

Same
In my field its the opposite. If you're decent at aptitude tests, current affairs when it comes to group discussions and personal interviews you can make it really far. Companies coming to my college dont give a damn about how much you've scored academically.

Unfortunately for me im lacking in both areas

In my field its the opposite. If you're decent at aptitude tests, current affairs when it comes to group discussions and personal interviews you can make it really far. Companies coming to my college dont give a damn about how much you've scored academically.

Which course did you take

Brutal. You must be retarded if you're getting IQmogged by most curries.

i have diagnosed low iq, was helled back 3x, fail driver test 3x etc
like jfl, i feel ya, people my age (26) have like career, degree, house

Impossible. You appear to be quite intelligent

My brain hurts when I try to talk to iq moggers

You make good posts, how are you low IQ

Impossible. You appear to be quite intelligent
nah i literally made a thread showing it, it says my performance IQ is 80, which is like 3 points from clinical retardation.

You make good posts, how are you low IQ
its not obvious from my posts

nah i literally made a thread showing it, it says my performance IQ is 80, which is like 3 points from clinical retardation.
Link the thread

What field

I was actually an IQ mogger my whole life. Until uni. Now I'm surrounded by people who, while some of them IQmog me, ALL OF THEM LIFEMOG ME.

I definitely don't have a low IQ, but there was something that I don't want to mention that ruined my love of studying.
I failed miserably academically, I literally don't know what to do with my life now that I don't have a career.

i am dumb and look dumb brutal combo
but i have common sense and can notice patterns so i guess im smarter than the average npc

Yes I'm a dumbass :cryfeels:

I failed miserably academically, I literally don't know what to do with my life now that I don't have a career.
i tried going back to school but failed its not that im completely retarded
i just dont care about things that dont interest me
maybe if school let me pick the things i was interested in instead of learning irrelevant bs youre never gonna use irl i probably would of graduated and all a GED gets a sub5 is some low tier job anyways

Last edited: