Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone feel really ugly??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I feel really ugly. I have so many flaws. Can't get over it. Can't stop crying. My chin is so recessed and my hairline is so high.

I would say that applies for most of us here. I cant even find a single good angle to take a pic from. Whatever I do I always look horrible.

I would say that applies for most of us here. I cant even find a single good angle to take a pic from. Whatever I do I always look horrible.
I would say that applies for most of

us here. I cant even find a single good angle to take a pic from. Whatever I do I always look horrible.

same problem

I feel you man, it's not your fault remember

I am sooo ugly rn. I avoid talking to people or even looking

even though you made this thread a million times

Yes yes I do feel like shit.

I see ugly people everywhere I go so I don't feel out of place.

I do look very weird/unique. I can easily be discerned by my silhoutte.

i feel ugly as fuck all the time

What do you think bud