Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone feel like punching a hole through a wall?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I'm tired of living this mundane life where I cant have sex, can't get love from women.
I'm so irate. ughhh. life is so fucking unfair. My fucking luck.

I feel you tbh. I wish a woman would say she loves me truly and romantically and wouldn't cheat on me for Chad. But it won't happen. Literally all woman want Chad. I can't say I don't hate them because I am attracted to them but man, I am dissapointed that they lied to us all this time with the personality shit. I genuinely believed that some would love me. Turns out I am too ugly because I am short and not fully white. I wish I was so I could at least get one who could love me. Jfl at being born wrong in this world. I wish I had a character customization screen so I wouldn't have experiences based on my appearance alone. Natural selection pill is truly the blackest of black pills to swallow. You either cope or rope in this world. Existence hurts when you are this lonely.

Seeing the normies having a happy life makes me angry and sad. nowadays i'm mostly indifferent and increasingly socially isolated, most people forget me anyway.

All the time.

I don't live in American nigger country so our walls are reinforced concrete. Can't punch through them.

i feel like smashing my head in one

I’m too low T to be violent like that tbh

Last time I did that it hurt so not anymore tbh

normies life is not so good, my chad friend settled down for a foid after slaying for many years, now they quarreled everyday, even fight

I feel like punching a hole through a person

I could punch a wall through a hole rn.:feelsohgod: