Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone fantasize about anal sex with Stacy’s

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Title speaks for itself

imagine ascending and you decide to use the poop chute instead :feelskek:

I believe the plural would be Stacies.- The apostrophe would be if you're talking about something that Stacy possesses.

And yea I would plow every hole she has, gladly :ahegao:

Fakecel if you dont

I never think about sex unless one of you mention it on here :feelskek:

surprised u have the flexibility to do that. and ya delete ur comment that's shameful as hell :feelspuke:
You're just too insecure to explore you're sexuality. I'm not gay.

I dont think i would like anal sex, some normie friends talked about having poo on their dicks. That's not nice

Nope women are worthless parasites and just wish to see them suffer and fuckin gone from existence

i never even watch or coom to anal videos, idk

dont matter. u have a better option and u decide to go for the toilet's actual toilet? gay trait.
Anus is better option, especially if she's holding her shit, and cant hold it anymore as you cumm :smonk:

the last time u experimented with urself u broke ur willy :feelswhat:

Trailer Elden Ring GIF by BANDAI NAMCO
Trailer Elden Ring GIF by BANDAI NAMCO
Easy fix once i start gymcelling and getting my testosterone levels back up.

I believe the plural would be Stacies.- The apostrophe would be if you're talking about something that Stacy possesses.

And yea I would plow every hole she has, gladly :ahegao:
Grammar patrol cel

Given how filthy it is when I shit, I never want to stick my dick in a poohole

Why not use breeding hole :feelswhat: I want to creampie pussy

did u fight through the temptation to simp? are u now convinced that whore isn't worth 10$? did u spend the 10$ on two 12 packs of mtn dew instead?

no I bought an air conditioner

No, I just want loving lookmatch :feelsseriously:

No. Anal is gross

No, that's disgusting and gay.

Would fuck vagina instead.

Oh yes super tight and you dont have to worry about knocking them up.

@Broly doesn't have to fantasize because he gets regular anal penetration from @FamilyGuy1999 and @SocialzERo

I’m pretty desperate, so I would definitely cream any lady hole I could get close to. Even with a little pooh on my dick. Yes I’m disgusting but don’t care at this point.

I’m pretty desperate, so I would definitely cream any lady hole I could get close to. Even with a little pooh on my dick. Yes I’m disgusting but don’t care at this point.
Respect

I fantasise about oral sex far more.

No not really. I mean maybe out of anger but I really would love to make a chick worry she is preggo now that roe is overturned lmao