Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone ever watched Stefan Molyneux call in shows? (only 1 dollar meme)

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Every man and woman that calls in to his show, Stefan asks them what they rate their looks (or their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife), and they always say "I'm a 8-9", or "my gf is a 8-10". This is the delusion of people, they think they're 8s,9s,10s.

I normally say all men think they're 6-7/10 until they're blackpilled and face reality, but it seems like people might even think they're better looking than that despite being a max of 5.

I think maybe his show attracts followers who are egotistical about intelligence and IQ, so maybe they include that into their rating, like "oh I'm so intelligent and high IQ, I listen to Stefan Molyneux, that means I'm super intelligent and intelligence is attractive, so that adds a solid 3-4 points to my rating"

Last edited:
Everyone thinks they’re some kind of anime protagonist in 2020. 8/10 looks, smart, charming. Hardly anyone is special at all, in fact most people are boring, stupid, ugly, and mean.

I watch them. I like how he’s a look purist. When a foid calls in and talks about something along the lines of breaking up with a guy and getting a new guy, he always goes down the “hypergamy checklist”. He asks if the new guy Is taller, better looking, and richer than the previous guy.. The foid usually answers yes to all those questions.

reminder that the normie rating scale is a 5-10 scale. Everybody is “atleast average bro!”. They can not conceive of the existence of a below average person.. they rate the ugliest people as average.. if a normie is asked to rate an obviously deformed PSL1, and he can’t get away with virtue signalling, he’ll say something like “well you’re slightly below average” and then ALWAYS follow that up with some easy costless advice on how the guy can become PSL9. “Maybe with a better haircut, better classes, some acne treatment, hit the gym, etc”.. so anyways if a normie says they’re an 8 they’re actually a 6. The conversion formula is 2(normie rating - 5). Also normies think their hairstyles/fashion are major factors in their SMV/attractiveness. They are totally clueless of the importance of skeleton, other than in ways that it is socially acceptable to be aware of. Their exposure to the blackpill is limited to Pretty much just the heightpill, and that’s because it’s impossible to ignore in the era of eugenics platforms. I wonder if they know why height matters though. Can normies handle the violencepill?

Last edited:
Molyneux can be so blackpilled at times but then other times he's a foid-worshiper.

I enjoy is show overall though.

Every idiot in town thinks they are the smartest.
Dunning-kruger effect, nothing more.

More self aware people dont want to call imo. :feelskek:

Yes. Not one caller says "i'm a 5" or "i'm dating a 5". Coping is, imo, the third survival mechanism after survival and reproduction

anyone who listens to stefan is definitely below a 6 at best
you think chads and stacies are listening to some bald guy talk about eggs and other shit? don't think so.

Every man and woman that calls in to his show, Stefan asks them what they rate their looks (or their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife), and they always say "I'm a 8-9", or "my gf is a 8-10". This is the delusion of people, they think they're 8s,9s,10s.

I normally say all men think they're 6-7/10 until they're blackpilled and face reality, but it seems like people might even think they're better looking than that despite being a max of 5.

I think maybe his show attracts followers who are egotistical about intelligence and IQ, so maybe they include that into their rating, like "oh I'm so intelligent and high IQ, I listen to Stefan Molyneux, that means I'm super intelligent and intelligence is attractive, so that adds a solid 3-4 points to my rating"

Every call in show is basically like:

Guy calls and says MY GF CHEATS ON ME AND I'M RAISING HER HALF-BLACK KID and blah blah blah

Stefan is a whitecel cuck

It’s like on reddit some faggot on r/asktrp said “ I’m average looking but wouldn’t say I’m model tier looking although I think I’m about a 8/10”

The average person is a clueless moron, they aren’t as self-aware as you may think because most people are deluded by bluepilled brainwashed society into thinking they’re worth more than what they really are.

Molyneux can be so blackpilled at times but then other times he's a foid-worshiper.

I enjoy is show overall though.
He's trash

He wants incels to betabuxx and commit while promoting and wanting 6+/10 males to pumpNdump.

Does he sound like an ally to you?

He's paid opposition to encourage top males to breed while incel betabuxx picks up the tab.

He's trash

He wants incels to betabuxx and commit while promoting and wanting 6+/10 males to pumpNdump.

Does he sound like an ally to you?

He's paid opposition to encourage top males to breed while incel betabuxx picks up the tab.

I've never heard him promote pump & dump, but I have heard him promote betabuxing.

I've never heard him promote pump & dump, but I have heard him promote betabuxing.
Isnt he a MgTard? Im pretty sure he has encouraged it at some point.

Everyone thinks they’re some kind of anime protagonist in 2020. 8/10 looks, smart, charming. Hardly anyone is special at all, in fact most people are boring, stupid, ugly, and mean.

I dont, probably i will search it

No, never watched it. I used to watch some of his other videos, back in my redpill days though.

And yeah you're definitly not wrong, about normies being completly clueless about their own looks rating. Normies usually rate themselves or their partner, as being, at least slighly above average. They just can't admit to themselves, that they might just be average, or even somewhat below average.

And this doesn't only applies to looks. I would guess that at least 80% of normies are convinced, that they're smarter than the majority of people. And that they have some special talents which they just haven't discovered yet.

To summerize it, normies just can't accept that they're nothing special. And when there's no obvious sign that they're indeed special, they will just lie to themselves, and make up stupid excuses.

Either that or they will claim that they're somehow "gifted". They will simply look for something, that can't be easily disproved, hence why saying my iq is ( insert any number higher than 120 here) is such a popular thing to say. It's rather safe. Unlike saying i can run the 100m in under 11 seconds. They can very easy get away with claiming to be high iq.