Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever seen the movies 13 Cameras and 14 Cameras?

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
(look how uncomfortable the Stacy gets when the truecel actually touches her and of course, she thinks he's "creepy")

It's about a truecel (looks like a gymcel too) landlord that puts cameras in the apartments of young, good looking couples and watches them. Eventually, he kills the husband and takes the Stacy wife as his prisoner and makes her give birth to a child. He keeps the wife in his basement. In 14 Cameras he does the same thing and targets a family with a Stacy teenage daughter and her Stacy best friend who he wants to kidnap.

Thanks for the movie suggestion. I'll try to find it online.

How she acts near/speaks with him is the exact same way foids interact with me.

Cool, I have netflix.

I bet if it was a chad plumber who touched her stomach she would've giggled and answered him.
Yep...probably would've ended up cheating on her normie tier husband

I don't like this kind of movies.

Good suggestion, these are my kind of movies. OP, have you watched that Robin Williams movie where he works in a shop for cameras. He at some point threatens a couple and forces them to pose for pictures while undressed.

Good suggestion, these are my kind of movies. OP, have you watched that Robin Williams movie where he works in a shop for cameras. He at some point threatens a couple and forces them to pose for pictures while undressed.
One Hour Photo lol, classic film. I don't think he's meant to be incel per se though, more of a victim of sexual abuse who became obsessed with a "perfect" couple. His world shattered when he realised Chad cheated on Stacy lol. Chad always wins

No I haven't. What's the name of it?

No , Never , didn’t even knew they existed. I’m gonna take a look

Witch camera is that? I might get that one first...
It's like halfway through the movie. The tall normie is cheating on his Stacy wife with another Stacy and the Stacy comes over to rat him out to his wife but they aren't home. The truecel landlord sees her and captures her and chains her up in the basement and tells her that since she's behaving he'll give her a bath.

It's like halfway through the movie. The tall normie is cheating on his Stacy wife with another Stacy and the Stacy comes over to rat him out to his wife but they aren't home. The truecel landlord sees her and captures her and chains her up in the basement and tells her that since she's behaving he'll give her a bath.
Yeah... Cam 13 or 14?

this film is good cope

I remember watching both movies a long time ago. Hope they make a 15 camera's. I loved every second of both.

I remember watching both movies a long time ago. Hope they make a 15 camera's. I loved every second of both.
You just liked it because the truecel got the white Stacie's! Admit it!