Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone ever read those goosebumps series?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I read a bunch when I was a kid.

There was one story that stood out to me called How I Learned to Fly.

It's about some dude getting special powers of flight. How the fuck is that scary?

Now that I think about it, the fear isn't about flying. The fear was about Wilson aka Chad.

The Chad kept mogging the mc in everything he did including impressing the girl the mc has a crush on. Even after the mc learns to fly he hopes he can finally mogg chad once. But his true fears came and it turns out not only was Chad able to fly but he was able fly faster than the MC.

Holy shit now that's scary. Imagine an existence where you are mogged by a Chad 24/7 and you can never best him.

i watched the jontron videos on them

I read something else

I think so.

I also read books by R.L Stine.

Good stuff.

I don't rmb that story tbh.
I got really creeped out by some of them tbh, especially the one about these kids visiting their grandparents at the beach n they turn out to be:whatfeels:

I liked the pick your own adventure ones. Which is why I also like CYOA images. The artwork for the covers were cool too.

image-asset.png

Pretty much all of them. Wanted to read #62, monster blood 4, but never found it in my school library in elementary or middle,

Oh yes they were quite good actually and i really liked the tv episodes they made as well, god the nostalgia of elementary school is really kicking in right now :feelscry: