Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever had a oneitis that wouldn't give them the time of day but ended up with a Tyrone

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Any user ever had a oneitis that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire but then ended up cucking you with a Tyrone or some non white ethnic version of Chad/Chadlite?

Yes she told me she was busy studying and her boarding school doesn't allow her to use a phone. I know she was lying because I saw her uploaded a photo of her chad.
:chad: :banhammer:

No, but I got cucked by white Chad in all my bluepilled cases of oneitis. Moroccan girl got white Chad, Turkish girl got white Chad and white girl got white Chad. White Chad always wins.
Lol, Turkish and Arab men would kill their female family members if they dated outside of their race and religion, sometimes even if they just dated.

The Midwest is full of Chads, feel you man

I only had one oneitis and she turned out to be a literal whore, she got a sugar daddy and all that, was posting borderline NSFW pictures on instagram. JFLLL:feelskek::feelskek:
Lol, Turkish and Arab men would kill their female family members if they dated outside of their race and religion, sometimes even if they just dated.
This was in the past. Turkey turned into complete soy with the 2010’s wokeness and “awareness” trends. Feminists beat up men in public. Soys will lynch you on twitter if you dare the act back against qweens

I only had one oneitis and she turned out to be a literal whore, she got a sugar daddy and all that, was posting borderline NSFW pictures on instagram. JFLLL:feelskek::feelskek:

This was in the past. Turkey turned into complete soy with the 2010’s wokeness and “awareness” trends. Feminists beat up men in public. Soys will lynch you on twitter if you dare the act back against qweens
I am talking about Turks and Arabs Germany and these people are hardcore when it comes to their traditions. One of the greatest problems in these muslim communities are honour killings.

I am talking about Turks and Arabs Germany and these people are hardcore when it comes to their traditions. One of the greatest problems in these muslim communities are honour killings.

I'm suprised that they managed to protect their dignity and traditions while living in the heart of soy.

No, but I got cucked by white Chad in all my bluepilled cases of oneitis. Moroccan girl got white Chad, Turkish girl got white Chad and white girl got white Chad. White Chad always wins.
This tbh.

All foids I've ever asked out would reject me then within a month, end up dating some white chad.

In hindsight I've always been in majority white places, so I had it coming.

Although, I've been mogged by a Tyrone and that confirmed to me that I'm just ugly and me being black is irrelevant.

I'm suprised that they managed to protect their dignity and traditions while living in the heart of soy.
They are highly tribal, value manliness, extreme low IQ which helps enganging in violence, like you say live among soymen who will do nothing to hinder their daughters/wives/sisters banging these foreigners

only ever had 1 oneitis back when i was 19, unsuprisingly she tried friendzoning me after i found out she sucked off some white chad.

immediately stopped talking to that cunt

My last oneitis is still single. Gigachadpreets are very rare and shed rather be alone than with me apparently.

Yes she told me she was busy studying and her boarding school doesn't allow her to use a phone. I know she was lying because I saw her uploaded a photo of her chad.
:chad: :banhammer:

" studying " aka getting railed by chad

might as well be

Yeah, this happens a lot here. I read this week that a Turkish man was jailed after he tried to run over his 15y old daughter and her Chad boyfriend.

They’re completely delusional and insecure. While millions run amuck in certain cold regions of the world and couple up with the native woman, how DARE an Iraqi or Turkish woman fall in love with a black or Latino man. If he’s white, he could be financially stable and the family will probably give him a chance. But anything else it’s not happening

They’re completely delusional and insecure. While millions run amuck in certain cold regions of the world and couple up with the native woman, how DARE an Iraqi or Turkish woman fall in love with a black or Latino man. If he’s white, he could be financially stable and the family will probably give him a chance. But anything else it’s not happening
It has to do with these girls dating men outside of their religion and culture and they will kill her if she does it.