Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone ever got mogged by an animal?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
There was this gorilla in a zoo in Japan and Japanese girls were obsessed with him calling him handsome and cute and everything. Implying he looked better than some Japanese men they are used to.

Any incel here ever got mogged by an animal or even your pet? :lul:

@FeminismsCancer ever had a stallion mog u while pounding that mare pussy?

So do black guys just got to move to Japan and run gorilla game?

So do black guys just got to move to Japan and run gorilla game?
If big ripped black guys are alpha...the average japanese guy would be considered an omega cuck. So yes i do think so. :lul:

If big ripped black guys are alpha...the average japanese guy would be considered an omega cuck. So yes i do think so. :lul:
@blackletcel its over if you can't run gorilla game kek

@blackletcel its over if you can't run gorilla game kek
This is the gorilla btw..does he mog u...pls be honest

Maxresdefault

Gorilla 587069

i got mugged. monkeys stealing my crops

There was a guy in the ratings thread who was compared to a monkey and he was way better looking than me (and you) so yes.

There was this gorilla in a zoo in Japan and Japanese girls were obsessed with him calling him handsome and cute and everything. Implying he looked better than some Japanese men they are used to.

Any incel here ever got mogged by an animal or even your pet? :lul:

@FeminismsCancer ever had a stallion mog u while pounding that mare pussy?
No, stallions are rare. Most horses you see in fields are female and those horses who have a dick are most likely geldings. Horse breeding is subject to intense eugenics and breeder stallions are chosen for their exceptional characteristics for a good pedigree. If at all a stallion would be present I'd stay away from the mare because they are aggressive and dangerous.
Most mares are sexually frustrated from rarely getting involved with a stallion at all and that's why they are such ideal and willing partners with human males. The notion that I abuse or molest them is simply ludicrous and if I attempted anything with an unwilling mare she would kick me to oblivion.

No, stallions are rare. Most horses you see in fields are female and those horses who have a dick are most likely geldings. Horse breeding is subject to intense eugenics and breeder stallions are chosen for their exceptional characteristics for a good pedigree. If at all a stallion would be present I'd stay away from the mare because they are aggressive and dangerous.
Most mares are sexually frustrated from rarely getting involved with a stallion at all and that's why they are such ideal and willing partners with human males. The notion that I abuse or molest them is simply ludicrous and if I attempted anything with an unwilling mare she would kick me to oblivion.
So ur saying that most male horses are incels? And only stallions can be chad? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: suifeul for horsecels tbh

@ProudIncelistani REPORTING! (yes ofc yes)

I stopped walking my dog at this public park because a girl told me I was ugly and she only talked to me because she wanted to pet my dog. I got cucked to a fucking neutered mentally challenged pitbul. It's over.

I stopped walking my dog at this public park because a girl told me I was ugly and she only talked to me because she wanted to pet my dog. I got cucked to a fucking neutered mentally challenged pitbul. It's over.
thats fucked up man...your pitbull is chad compared to u :lul:

Start gymcelling at least bro..ur getting outangled by your dog

tbh my brother (non blood) is chad lite and his cute thicc latina GF loves his dog more than him. Like blue eyes, blonde, atheletic slim, full head of hair, broad shoulders, 6'4. and his dog gets more attention so it might be GG either way

still gonna get gains to self improve for myself

This was actually suifuel for me i just realize :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

So ur saying that most male horses are incels? And only stallions can be chad? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: suifeul for horsecels tbh
I'm saying that most male horses are mtf trannies (geldings) and the few true male horses are chads used for breeding foals.

EDIT: after further thought, maybe mtf tranny is exaggerated because they only lose their balls, not their dicks and they don't receive a boipussy instead. So they are just eunuchs.

Of course, since dogs are usually more aesthetically pleasing than humans on average. Dogs have very symmetrical faces