Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone ever been to a dentist drunk?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
This is gonna be a new one for me. But a nigga alkie spends a year laying down and rotting (his teeth) so what else he gonna do?

Never been drunk.

Never been drunk, but i think you are gonna get kicked out for being drunk

Never been drunk, but i think you are gonna get kicked out for being drunk
I can wing being sober physically but I'm worried about the smell tbh.

It's so fucking brutal anyway. i tried to postpone but it's NHS and they said if you don't come today you're deleted off our books.

It's so fucking brutal anyway. i tried to postpone but it's NHS and they said if you don't come today you're deleted off our books.
If would care about showing up drunk if they are this arrogant

Its mandatory to go to the dentist for free otherwise they charge me

Turns out I'm fine. The pain was only gingivitis lol. I hereby recommend that brushing more than once or twice a week is pointless. Also the foid assistant was kinda hot ngl.

Incel trait: you let your teeth rot.

Let Teeth Rot (LTR) theory.

Turns out I'm fine. The pain was only gingivitis lol. I hereby recommend that brushing more than once or twice a week is pointless. Also the foid assistant was kinda hot ngl.
congrats bud

What do you mean?
It's just hard for me to connect with someone who hasn't been? Are you straight edge or something? No disrespect though; you've probably got it right tbf. But did you not ever wanna?

It's just hard for me to connect with someone who hasn't been? Are you straight edge or something? No disrespect though; you've probably got it right tbf. But did you not ever wanna?
Oh, i didnt drink or smoke too, never used druggos also

You never wanna try?
Nah, why should i? I think, people that need something to become funny and shit are quite boring without their reinforcement

Well, thats only my assumption, nothing more

Nah, why should i? I think, people that need something to become funny and shit are quite boring without their reinforcement

Well, thats only my assumption, nothing more
Fair enough, you do you. Also sorry but you can't post anymore 'cause you have a perfect number of posts: 1111. Goddamn!

I have never been to a dentist in my life which is kinda insane

You could give @Saysitsover a run for his money.
I have a bunch of issues but I try my best to brush twice a day and floss yet they still persist. I'll visit the dentist once I have enough money

I have a bunch of issues but I try my best to brush twice a day and floss yet they still persist. I'll visit the dentist once I have enough money
Brutal have-to-pay-for-dentistcel. The UK is of course cucked but thank fuck health shit is free.