Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone ever been sent to the mental hospital?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
my rents trying to send me one. They swear i "psychiatric help" because i think im ugly and know that its over

Yes. It's honestly pretty comfy.

Your parents can't send you there, though. The only way to get there is to attempt suicide and/or harm others. They can only send you to some bullshit therapist if they want to throw away shekels.

yes i was admitted against my will for 5 days, the experience only reaffirmed my beliefs about society and lookism

Yes and I learned that mental health professionals are legit useless good for nothing fraudsters.

universallyabhorred said:
Yes and I learned that mental health professionals are legit useless good for nothing fraudsters.

it's not even a real job

It's pretty sad to think that ugly males who refuse to be bluepilled are sent to psych wards.

I have tried working there 2 times.

I've never been acting crazy.

Gynocentric behavior. In my personal experiences(Many years ago), I was frequently criticized by group therapists for stuttering and struggling to understand social cues. Females in the group with similar illnesses and symptoms were excused and told "It's okay honey. You're just a bit shy. Please take as much time as you need". This special treatment includes switching a certain female into a different group because I was "negatively influencing" her by suffering from very similar symptoms.

Very emasculating.

In group therapy years ago, I used to avoid gazing towards a certain woman for this very reason. Of-course, it was also due to low self-worth.

As I later learned, she was many times more privileged than I have ever been.

Ordinarily, women become disgusted when I look at them.

Correct; I've witnessed this firsthand. It's the result of being worshiped by orbiters.

I recall the days when a certain redhead psychologist would often denigrate me for being unable to make eye contact or chat with the other members of my therapy group. Permanent "bitterness" was the result.

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quickly and respectfully for months.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Hello.

I'm not schizophrenic, but I do have ASD. I suffer from parasomnia/sexsomnia and experience involuntary sexual behaviors(masturbation, sexual sleep-talking, sleeping with one leg crouched in the air) during sleep because of it. This resulted in people recording me and laughing at me while I was sleeping(Having a nightmare of group therapy), which made me afraid to sleep in the presence of others.

I had to isolate myself inside a relative's basement out of fear of being recorded again by strangers. It's another gift of neuro-atypicality.

A former psychiatrist of mine referred me to a group therapy program. This is the story:

Consume soy.

There is nothing gained by lusting after European whores.

Yea i had a really bad mental breakdown it runs in the family. Basically i was under the illusion that i was in the netherworld and my torture 4 a lifetime of 'sins' was commencing. Thankfully i grew out of it,was not fun was very draining

Yea i had a really bad mental breakdown it runs in the family. Basically i was under the illusion that i was in the netherworld and my torture 4 a lifetime of 'sins' was commencing. Thankfully i grew out of it,was not fun was very draining

Understandable.

it runs in the family

I see.