Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone elses room smell like FAP?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Room smells like pure unadulterated musk. Its gotten to the point where opening the window will make it worse.  I just changed the bed linen for the first time in 2 months.  Gonna make a change. Girls will make a scrunch-up face if they walked in here

At least you can still get it up.

iblamemyself said:
At least you can still get it up.

not really I prone masturbate so I lost all sensation and can't get an erection.  Having trouble stopping.

Do you live with parents?

Rate my setup

MhGLlHw.jpg
htNALaM.jpg
yLvS9y5.jpg

IronMike said:
Room smells like pure unadulterated musk. Its gotten to the point where opening the window will make it worse.  I just changed the bed linen for the first time in 2 months.  Gonna make a change.  Girls will make a scrunch-up face if they walked in here

giphy.gif

I fap all the time, yet my room smells ok.

Nope, been on NoFap for 3 weeks (no difference)

Jockcel said:
I fap all the time, yet my room smells ok.

You have just gotten used to it. Anyone else can smell your disgusting cum

Weed said:
Rate my setup

MhGLlHw.jpg
htNALaM.jpg
yLvS9y5.jpg

I spy halo oranges bro! 

ps: clean that shit, you don't want roaches

Lonelyvirgin said:
Nope, been on NoFap for 3 weeks (no difference)

You have just gotten used to it. Anyone else can smell your disgusting cum

Well no, because no matter how long I go outside and then return, I don't smell anything remotely resembling the smell of penis or cum.

Legit my room smells like fap.. but its mostly cuz I fap in my shorts with no tissue

Jockcel said:
Well no, because no matter how long I go outside and then return, I don't smell anything remotely resembling the smell of penis or cum.

Keep telling yourself that.

My room smells like elderberries. No nut february almost reached it's half so no cum for me.
My pines is redundent - would trade for a used gum wrap.

iblamemyself said:
Just leave the door open. Will keep you from fapping.

I have the only room upstairs, they don't come up here

Krispinwah said:

That kid has a big ass head and massive bug eyes. It's OGRE for him.

I cum in pants like 3 times a day and never clean it

tenta said:
do u fuck ur bed?

Always before sleep. with my hand over it for better pressing

TheVman said:
Always before sleep. with my hand over it for better pressing

i cannot cum from normal masturbation, i do that too, it is quite annoying since i got to get new change of trousers every time!

tenta said:
i cannot cum from normal masturbation, i do that too, it is quite annoying since i got to get new change of trousers every time!
ME TOO! ive done this so much that normal masturbation doesn't make me cum anymore. its so fucking over!
Lol why do you change pants? I never change pants after i do it. i do it like 3 4 times in the same boxers

TheVman said:
ME TOO! ive done this so much that normal masturbation doesn't make me cum anymore. its so fucking over!
Lol why do you change pants? I never change pants after i do it. i do it like 3 4 times in the same boxers

cause it is uncomfortable asf when it crinkles and rubs against my cut dick

Genecel said:
TheVman said:
yo what the fuck, I usually get into my blanket, and bust a nut and then sleep in my own fucking filth.
#JustTruecelThings

My mother can smell the sweat on me I think.