Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else’s family hate them?

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Not my immediate family, but my extended family. Each year for Christmas we all celebrate the holidays together. Everyone greets and chats with each other so eagerly, excited to catch up with one another. But when I arrive, nobody says hello to me, nobody tries to strike up a conversation with me, or even fucking look into my eyes, man. (Except for my grandparents, which I appreciate.) I pass by one of my FAMILY members and they just keep staring straight ahead. It fucking hurts. Fuck my family. Why do I even have to show up. I’d be much happier celebrating alone. I don’t exist.

No, they don't hate me.

Did you do something to make them hate you?

My family members do not hate me. I'm more the one who prefers to stay on distance.

They put up with me, but it's obvious they prefer my sister who is an extremely extroverted turbonormie foid with an attractive husband and a decent career at only 27 despite the fact she doesn't even have a college degree yet. She's probably sucked a few dicks to get where she is.

I only get in touch with my extended family once or twice a year. They don't take me seriously and they laugh at everything I say and not in a good way. I don't get those people. I guess they're laughing at me because I look like a beta who doesn't fight back. I bet if I was tall and handsome they would take me a bit more seriously.

They know I'm a beta virgin. Everyone knows.

Last edited:
No because I've no family

Being socially awkward, not being interested in sports or hunting, being a lazy bum, etc. I’m the black sheep.
Damn I hate when people judge like that

They dont hate me. only people who dont hate me tho

They don’t hate me but I can tell they are disappointed in me.

they secretly hate me tbh

My parents really care for me and are the only people in this world to do so, but my sisters want me to kill myself so they don't need to share the heritage of my parents when they are gone, they don't need to worry tho, as soon as my parents pass away I'm going to kill myself, it almost make me not want to do it just to see their faces, mad with rage, but there is only one choice for me and it was made before my birth.

I dont know if any of them hate me. IHateMyself and that is enough for me.

I have a sneaky suspicion that my dad hates me. He beat me up too many times in the past.