Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else with this problem?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Since i can remember i always was disinterested in almost everything. I cope my way through life with vidya, anime, tv shows and occasionally reading a good book. But i have no real hobbies, talents or passions like most other people do. I envy people who have hobbies, are talented or just have a real passion for something. I would kill to have something like that.

passions do not matter if you are alone

Yes. I think I've short-circuited my dopamine release process through browsing message/imageboards. I don't even have the patience for a movie anymore, so hobbies are out of the question.

You need to have consistent sex with a gf before you can be able to have hobbies. SEX is a primary human need and without it you will always be an incomplete subhuman piece of shit.

Since i can remember i always was disinterested in almost everything.
Same here. I hate almost all Normie stuff so it's almost impossible for me to make new friends as my interests aren't mainstream. I can't connect with anyone.

incelman said:
You need to have consistent sex with a gf before you can be able to have hobbies. SEX is a primary human need and without it you will always be an incomplete subhuman piece of shit.

Wat. Not true we have music and artistcels amongst us. You just need the motivation and interest in doing something, that dosent have to come from sex and relationships

Nautica1983 said:
Wat. Not true we have music and artistcels amongst us. You just need the motivation and interest in doing something, that dosent have to come from sex and relationships

SEX IS WHAT FUELS THE HUMAN MIND.

incelman said:
SEX IS WHAT FUELS THE HUMAN MIND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgoqfljeqwg pretty much sums it up

grayjedi90 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgoqfljeqwg pretty much sums it up

Chad and incel

Sure. Any 'hobby' I have only includes reading about it on the internet, not actually doing it IRL. Even that gets boring, as can gaming.

BlackPill47 said:
Sure. Any 'hobby' I have only includes reading about it on the internet, not actually doing it IRL. Even that gets boring, as can gaming.

i feel you the last games that i truly enjoyed were mario and zelda on my nintendo switch

i dont give a fuck about anything except shitposting

grayjedi90 said:
Since i can remember i always was disinterested in almost everything. I cope my way through life with vidya, anime, tv shows and occasionally reading a good book. But i have no real hobbies, talents or passions like most other people do. I envy people who have hobbies, are talented or just have a real passion for something. I would kill to have something like that.

...I feel the same as you, my entire life I've felt like a speculator to stuff other people my age were going through and now I've just started playing the game with no idea of what to do with a sub-human face at that.

Same, i had computer graphics for a while, but depression took that away from me.