Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else with extremely bad ADHD?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
I'm trying my best to study because, I have exams in 3 days, but My stupid ass brain can't focus even for 15 minutes. Meds aren't working for me. I don't know what to do.

Tough shit. Ask Khamenei for help kek

Studying what? Your country is about to be leveled by Israel.

I'm trying my best to study because, I have exams in 3 days, but My stupid ass brain can't focus even for 15 minutes. Meds aren't working for me. I don't know what to do.
Nah I can focus. Also fuck meds

Try changing locations. I found myself focusing better when I was in the library surrounded by nerds studying. Too many distractions at home.

Have you been diagnosed with ADHD? This could be due to a lot of things tbh. Maybe stress, since you live in a warzone. I can't focus when I'm stressed (which is all the time).