Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else with acne scars?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
Does anyone else have acne scars? I think acne scars are one of the most brutal SMV killers, they literally ruin your face.

0uxl5q4kBZtPlyqxVdVAy3XZUsLwAnlAXimc9PeXS88.jpg

I think even Chad's arent spared from the SMV tax from acne scars. They make you look like a subhuman. I think about ending my life every day

I’m sorry Brocel :feelsbadman:, although I don’t have some, I can feel your pain in being that unlucky :feelsrope:

Yeah, though mine aren’t that severe. You can get some of the scarring reduced with laser therapy, but they will never entirely go away.

Yes, I have acne scars. It makes me look even more ugly than I already am.

I have had and still have all kinds of fucked up acne shit happening to my skin.
Not as bad as some examples you find online but I still look somewhat like a leper.
Puberty was hell, even my own mother thought I was unhygienic.

Does anyone else have acne scars? I think acne scars are one of the most brutal SMV killers, they literally ruin your face.

0uxl5q4kBZtPlyqxVdVAy3XZUsLwAnlAXimc9PeXS88.jpg

I think even Chad's arent spared from the SMV tax from acne scars. They make you look like a subhuman. I think about ending my life every day
my entire face is scared from my acne I had when I was a teen I tried everything in the book but I dont have 20,000$ to drop to get scar removal surgery and now I have to just live with it nobody told me I could have used an acne cream and I would have never had any acne scars I think it taxed me by 1 point so I could have been a 4/10 but now im only a 3/10

just talk to dermatologist and be a chad theory.