Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else wish world war 3 would happen

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Not only would millions of normshit die in an instant and then hundreds of thousands more after, I would also finally have a purpose or direction in life. I'm never getting a wife or girlfriend and I've accepted that now and every job I have is suicide inducing. At least then you would have a purpose and you might even get a GF as a result if you don't die. and if you do die, you win as well. It's a win win scenario.

Too bad it'll never happen. If that random towelhead getting predator missed didn't do it nothing will. We will just continue to rot from the inside out for all eternity.

Yes, but I don’t want to get drafted

Not only would millions of normshit die in an instant and then hundreds of thousands more after, I would also finally have a purpose or direction in life. I'm never getting a wife or girlfriend and I've accepted that now and every job I have is suicide inducing. At least then you would have a purpose and you might even get a GF as a result if you don't die. and if you do die, you win as well. It's a win win scenario.

Too bad it'll never happen. If that random towelhead getting predator missed didn't do it nothing will. We will just continue to rot from the inside out for all eternity.

After the town is besieged, you can literally grab any woman to fuck. Lifefuel tbh.

After the town is besieged, you can literally grab any woman to fuck. Lifefuel tbh.
I have zero doubts there were countless incel soldiers who were motivated as fuck and were murder machines because they were promised pussy

The lieutenants or whatever weren't retarded, lol

You can always convert to Islam and Jihadmaxx is you want a purpose and direction in life:chad:
I have zero doubts there were countless incel soldiers who were motivated as fuck and were murder machines because they were promised pussy

The lieutenants or whatever weren't retarded, lol
That's the principle behind having slave girls

Yes, absolutely.

Nahh

Yes, but I don’t want to get drafted

you won’t if the war is between the Chinks and curries. Only those two will be drafted.

I don’t think the US Army or any first world country military will draft someone who’s too fat or too skinny.

Not really, shit would be serious constant power outage, waiting in line for food, no hot water, etc...

not yet, still trying with lolis. if still no loli in 10 years then definitely, bring it on

Based on how upset people on here were over the riots, probably not. WW3 would be the a million times worse than the rioting

As much as I want to hold my avi's hand.

you don't want to go to war with LLed legs lmao :lul: :feelsrope:
Stryde Nail focuses on post-surgery athleticism and recovery.

Or I might build a pair of motorized tank-treaded shoes (boosting 10 inches around), looks like this one.

Megatron TRotF

I think alot of bad shit is going to happen soon

Yes, normies must suffer.

no, but i wish some sort of apocalypse would take place

Modern wars are brutal tbh ngl so no for me
Btw just die to fully satallite controlled and radar guided missile, which comes from out of nowhere theory

Last edited:
no I dont speak Russian or Chinese

I wish humans would go extinct tbh

No, I like the comfort I live in

WW3 cant do anything to me. I am immune to nuclear radiation, projectile based weapons, and energy based weapons.

Depends
it would suck getting bombed but at the same time i could forage for lolis. Shelter in place and finally ascend when she loses her parents. Keep her for a few days before i drop her off at some survivor community. Then repeat the process