Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else who finds drug addict looking girls realy hot?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I've always found that that type of girls realy hot. They don't have to be drug addicts, but you know... the type of girls that have this face with 0 life energy, which usualy makes you think they are on drugs.

Screenshot 2018 05 18 14 22 57

No I want to go ER on all drug addicts

No I want to go ER on all drug addicts
Like i said, they don't have to be actual drug addicts. Some people just look like drug addiicts even if they've never touched drugs.

Nhaa the ones I find are usually cumdumpters.. They literally have that in their actual dating profile names. DISGUSTIIING

yeah, goth girls are nice too

You should a Chad profile and get some nudes out of her tbh tbh
I did match her using a chad profile. I don't have the social engineering skills to get nudes though.
Screenshot 2018 05 14 22 52 59

alot of the models gucci uses look sick / on drugs
(girls)

A girl smoking a joint or drinking a beer is pretty hot tbh ngl tbh

alot of the models gucci uses look sick / on drugs
(girls)

I knew a russian girl that was a model, and she was drugged all the time. I won't be suprised if all of those girls are on drugs too.

No not really

no dude. I like clean looking girls. Tats + weird hair colors are also a turnoff.

If you find abnormal looking girls hot then its a sign that your mind is compensating and that its over.

They are kinda trashy and gross imo.

Absolutely. I work at a fast food place, so half the girls there fit the description. Some have been nice and talked with me. Maybe thats just because they have to work with me though. Don't know how they would react if I asked them out. Knowing that I'll still have to see them every day if it doesn't go well has been holding me back. I can deal with the rejection, but going to work to be laugh at every day would be too much

Yeah, they remind me of me
but JFL at being a cuck and giving those lowlives validation

I did match her using a chad profile. I don't have the social engineering skills to get nudes though.
View attachment 16499
Lol it always crack me up with your catfish profiles when you actually call yourself "Chad" or "Tyrone" haha

No it's a huge turnoff for me

Fuck yes. Their voices are the main reason imho. Sounds like anime to me tbh and is way less intimidating than the typical femoid which is a+1 for me.

Last edited:
If these girls had nice butts, I'd fuck them.

Screen Shot 2018 05 26 at 44808 AM
Screen Shot 2018 05 26 at 44901 AM

um not really but whatever