Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else who can't stand being even slightly manipulated?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Even the smallest form of manipulation like someone saying "Oh, I was hoping you would xyz because then abc... but nevermind, i'll be ok I think *sigh*". FUCK YOU.

One of the ultimate forms of manipulation for loser incels like us is of course foids using their sexuality to get you to do something. I make it my life's mission to avoid being entranced by these cunts.

The only thing i hate more than being manipulated are those who let femoids manipulate them.

Typical foid behavior NGL, and it drives me mad every time

Virtually everyone I know tries to manipulate me and they wonder why I avoid contact with them. They’ll question me and when I call them on it they act so offended.

Find better friends.

Same here man.

Yep, I turn very serious and and mad when I know they try to manipulate me. Has caused a lot of people to hate me.

One of the ultimate forms of manipulation for loser incels like us is of course foids using their sexuality to get you to do something.
Im too useless to be manipulable for anything lol