Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else want to get a cabin in the woods and get away from it all?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
As a male, especially an undesirable one, every corner you turn is lurking with danger. Forget trying to have a social life. The women at work are trying to get you fired. The women in your apartment building are trying to get you evicted. Stand up for yourself against a women in public, and they call the cucked management/security on you. The only way to escape this is to completely disconnect and isolate yourself.

Only if ı will have a female sex slave in this cabin

Only if ı will have a female sex slave in this cabin
You're missing the point. No girl is gonna follow an incel back to his cabin in the woods. The whole point is to get away from society, not bring it with you

I have been thinking about it more than ever lately. All I need is to find some isolated area in the woods, build a small house, keep a few animals and live the rest of my life in peace. I honestly think i'd be able to make it. I love forests and spend as much time in them as possible.

If there was a way I could be completely isolated in some far off cabin in some forest or in the mountains I would do it in a heartbeat so long as there is some form of recreation to be had there such as books or something to do when not just surviving.

Yeah! I recently visited this absolutely charming cottage in the woods, by a pond and a stream, where some semi-famous poet had lived as a hermit. It made a pretty profound impression. I fantasize about moving there, growing my own food. Perhaps get a goat and a few chicken.

yes incels should buy land and homestead

Yeah! I recently visited this absolutely charming cottage in the woods, by a pond and a stream, where some semi-famous poet had lived as a hermit. It made a pretty profound impression. I fantasize about moving there, growing my own food. Perhaps get a goat and a few chicken.
This you? Sounds amazing tbh.
Kosloski-HOBBIT.jpg

I have been thinking about it more than ever lately. All I need is to find some isolated area in the woods, build a small house, keep a few animals and live the rest of my life in peace. I honestly think i'd be able to make it. I love forests and spend as much time in them as possible.
I don't need to be completely off the grid. Just a small house that's isolated, and has decent internet. But you are right, getting into nature awares you on how bullshit our society really is.

This you? Sounds amazing tbh.
Kosloski-HOBBIT.jpg

I don't need to be completely off the grid. Just a small house that's isolated, and has decent internet. But you are right, getting into nature awares you on how bullshit our society really is.
I'd take up Longbow just for this kind of venture.. help hunt certain animals for meat and shit. Been looking at a Mongolian Horse Bow recently.. looks compact and easy to draw. Simple to use. Plus we could always farm and keep the use of several greenhouses to grow vegetables year round.

BTW, the story of the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski) is highly relevant. He was a 160 IQ mathematician who turned against society and civilization as we know it and moved to a cabin in the woods. Whatever you opinion on his methods, his manifesto makes for an interesting read: http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

would love to do this but need at least 100k€ to be able to build a proper house with solar panels and all that shit

yeah but only for a couple of time to think and transcend like zarathustra and i'll make a fcking book about all of this shit

For 2 years now i've been searching. Just can't seem to find a rural home without normie neighbours blasting their normie music in their garden, while i want to have a quiet peaceful zen moment.

As a male, especially an undesirable one, every corner you turn is lurking with danger. Forget trying to have a social life. The women at work are trying to get you fired. The women in your apartment building are trying to get you evicted. Stand up for yourself against a women in public, and they call the cucked management/security on you. The only way to escape this is to completely disconnect and isolate yourself.

yes, I had an indetical plan, even chose the place where I will buid house, it is a place in mountain, from where there isn't a single man in 6-7 km radius