Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else want to drink and smoke with a trashy slut

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
inklers.co niggas be like: "I want a pure virgin girl :feelsaww:" and I don't disagree but it physically hurts me when I see those hollywood type films about teens drinking and doing drugs and sleeping around and I see how much I missed out on ngl. I feel like it resonates with me more because that's something that actually exists and a lot of normies do it and it's something that I actively missed out on while "pure innocent romance with a virgin girl" is a meme and I've never seen it irl or even heard of it outside of the internet

"Oh but you're getting another mans used goods" It doesnt even matter at all if you're a teenager/young adult, no one who actually does drugs and has sex with prime girls irl is thinking about that shit, you only need to take it in to account if you want to marry her or whatever. casual hook ups with sluts in your prime years = You won at life basically

well you can do drugs with foids but they don't sleep with you for it.
i think it's an urban legend.
even if you give them MDMA, they all horde to another guy and become more hypergamous and then you're out some drugs.

even if you give them MDMA, they all horde to another guy and become more hypergamous and then you're out some drugs.
I remember when I was a teen some girls pretended to like this guy so he'd buy alcohol for everyone and then they went and fucked Chads and the dude jumped in front of a train and killed himself.

I don't want to be around any woman
I'd like it if they would all just go to another planet or something

I don't want to be around any woman
I'd like it if they would all just go to another planet or something
Pretty much this, i have become so people avoidant that I just want to LDAR and die an easy death anyday.

Last edited:
I remember when I was a teen some girls pretended to like this guy so he'd buy alcohol for everyone and then they went and fucked Chads and the dude jumped in front of a train and killed himself.
r/thathappened :soy:

yeah, some drugs only give them confidence to pursue chad and not care about being his harem.
i think alcohol is one of those and so is MDMA.
if you ever went to a rave you will have seen many girls crowded around one guy and ugly guys dancing by themselves like retards.

Brutal story he should have narc'd on the normtards and called the cops on their party before committing sui ngl

Yeah its nigger teir behaviour but I can't help it. I wanna get really high and get my dick sucked and fuck a trashy hot girl. I don't think I'd want to make a habit of it though. But I gotta get it out of my system.

Yeah its nigger teir behaviour but I can't help it. I wanna get really high and get my dick sucked and fuck a trashy hot girl. I don't think I'd want to make a habit of it though. But I gotta get it out of my system.
Facts. I'd probably be content with just with drawing from society and LDARing in my room 24/7 if it weren't for the psychological burden of knowing that this is all involuntary and I completely missed out on all the essential social/developmental experiences that everyone else had, and will never get to have them

Jesus Christ

no, not really.
I'm not really big into the making up for lost youth meme, I just want a healthy family with a wife I don't have to be constantly be paranoid about and 1984 style monitor to make sure she doesn't cheat and fuck up not only mine but our kids lives.

Drugged women are easy targets in Grand Theft Auto.

inklers.co niggas be like: "I want a pure virgin girl :feelsaww:" and I don't disagree but it physically hurts me when I see those hollywood type films about teens drinking and doing drugs and sleeping around and I see how much I missed out on ngl. I feel like it resonates with me more because that's something that actually exists and a lot of normies do it and it's something that I actively missed out on while "pure innocent romance with a virgin girl" is a meme and I've never seen it irl or even heard of it outside of the internet

"Oh but you're getting another mans used goods" It doesnt even matter at all if you're a teenager/young adult, no one who actually does drugs and has sex with prime girls irl is thinking about that shit, you only need to take it in to account if you want to marry her or whatever. casual hook ups with sluts in your prime years = You won at life basically
I absolutely agree.

I also liked those skinhead movies were they were drinking alcohol constantly, fucking foids and planning/doing retarded shit. Seems like such an adventurous life. Or the opposite: Blacks in the ghetto who were smoking weed/dealing with drugs, fucking foids, living risky lives etc... You know what I mean? Compared to that incels live like fucking old people without any fun. Degeneracy can be a lot of fun but you need to be born in the right circumstances and most of all not be an autismo and have the right looks.

I guess such a life was more possible in the 80s/90s than now where everyone is a careermaxxed pussy and nobody goes outside anymore and also a foids value wasn't that big back then as it is today.

The reason the trashy sluts are drinking and smoking to begin with especially after they age is because after all the dicks that have gone through them in a single lifespan Chads no longer wants them, but simultaneously Chads are the only thing they want or think about.

If you think you can go up to them thinking they'll lower the bar or themselves for something less other than Chad, think again.

They will remain stubborn and delusional right up to the point of putting on that extra hundred pounds buying their fourth pet cat in the apartment, trailer, or RV they live in. Good luck to you if you think otherwise, you'll find out this eventually.

Last edited:
If you think you can go up to them thinking they'll lower the bar or themselves for something other than Chad, think again.
I think he just means as a fantasy, like if was attractive that's what he would be doing.

I think he just means as a fantasy, like if was attractive that's what he would be doing.
Well, if that is the case, cool or whatever. I pity the fool that thinks it can work IRL, been there, done that.

Protip: It doesn't work.
Usually with female druggies it is Chad druggie they're banging most of the time, many such cases.

You see it with American meth heads all the time, she gets her drugs from Chad, bangs only Chad, and then when Chad pimps her out for money or more drugs it is only with other Chads.

If you think a drugged up Stacy or Becky is easy to acquire, just forget about that right now.

Even a tweeked out cunt is ruthlessly sexually hypergamous.
You'll go to a street hooker expecting that she'll take the money to buy more drugs with later after you get a blowjob, right?

Wrong, she takes the money right out of your hands and runs away to buy more drugs while you're just left at home jerking yourself off with less money than you had before. You youngins will learn these things in life.

Last edited:
Ngl, this has been a guilty pleasure fantasy of mine, but I know it's degenerate behavior, so out of principle (cope), I'd have to pass (giga cope).

female virgins are rare. And the ones who are mostly do it due to religious reasons. And trust me, you don't wanna associate yourself with fundamentalists. On the other hand, I despise this whorish behaviour that most women nowadays seem to think is cool. So idk, I just want t a normal bitch I can talk with and emotionally connect with. Alas, that doesn't exist either.

female virgins are rare. And the ones who are mostly do it due to religious reasons. And trust me, you don't wanna associate yourself with fundamentalists. On the other hand, I despise this whorish behaviour that most women nowadays seem to think is cool. So idk, I just want t a normal bitch I can talk with and emotionally connect with. Alas, that doesn't exist either.
With the rare female virgin these days saving themselves for that special somebody it will be reinforced by both mom and dad that she should only pursue the advantageous career oriented money high rolling Chad, either at the local church, at college, or eventually with somebody in her chosen profession. Once again, if you can't reach that bar just fucking forget about it. It's not going to happen.

Mother: "Now sweetie, you avoid all those lesser poor men out there, they're no good. You want one of those guys over there with an education, career, and money, don't you ever settle for anything less."

Behavioral reinforcements everywhere basically in the female mental conditioning.

Last edited:
With the rare female virgin these days saving them for that special somebody it will be reinforced by both mom and dad that she should only pursue the advantageous career oriented money high rolling Chad, either at the local church, at college, or eventually with somebody in her chosen profession. Once again, if you can't reach that bar just fucking forget about it.
Not only I can't reach that bar, I can't even see it. I'm not tall, I'm autistic, and my face is below average.

inklers.co niggas be like: "I want a pure virgin girl :feelsaww:" and I don't disagree but it physically hurts me when I see those hollywood type films about teens drinking and doing drugs and sleeping around and I see how much I missed out on ngl.
I know that feel on occasion

I feel like it resonates with me more because that's something that actually exists and a lot of normies do it and it's something that I actively missed out on
There's certainly more sex happening with sluts, as they were only a virgin the first time

while "pure innocent romance with a virgin girl" is a meme and I've never seen it irl or even heard of it outside of the internet
Obviously every girl was a virgin the first time she fucked, though I don't know how often she loses it in a 'pure innocent romance' or wtf that even is.

I guess even though it's Chad 99% of the time it might seem like a pure innocent romance to her at the time? *shrug*

"Oh but you're getting another mans used goods" It doesnt even matter at all if you're a teenager/young adult
I'd rather fuck a teen girl who'd taken 1 cock than a 90 year old woman who'd taken 0 cocks if that's what you mean?

no one who actually does drugs and has sex with prime girls irl is thinking about that shit

I imagine some do, but they fuck the girl anyway because of cope/settle

you only need to take it in to account if you want to marry her or whatever. casual hook ups with sluts in your prime years = You won at life basically

I guess if all you want is an animalistic fuck or something, but the idea sometimes disgusts me so I do think about bonding with a nice girl as a factor.

This doesn't mean I only consider them options, just that it is a factor in weighing motives.

Not only I can't reach that bar, I can't even see it. I'm not tall, I'm autistic, and my face is below average.
They've basically created a socio economic environment that the bottom 80% of men will never be able to reach that bar, the female instinctual biological based eugenics will reject you with her vaginal capitalism and the crony capitalistic socio economic environment will ensure you remain poor for most of your adult male lifespan. It's like being double tapped in the chest and being eternally wounded by rejection concerning both. There most certainly is an inter dynamic between both too all with the sole goal that the bottom 80% of men do not procreate or reproduce, for the elites we are merely lesser human beings bordering on annoyance. For them we're disposable, obsolete, and no longer necessary, they wish we would die off faster or that the numbers of our suicides isn't going up fast enough. They simply don't care, they want us all unhappy, miserable, and dead.

Last edited:
They've basically created a socio economic environment that the bottom 80% of men will never be able to reach that bar, the female instinctual biological based eugenics will reject you with her vaginal capitalism and the crony capitalistic socio economic environment will ensure you remain poor for most of your adult male lifespan. It's like being double tapped in the chest and being eternally wounded by rejection concerning both. There most certainly is an inter dynamic between both too.
It's an optimization problem where the constraints are genetic. When a foid seeks a partner she tries to find the optimal one, but she has a couple of constraints; he can't be too dark and if he is he needs to be facially attractive, he has to be over 6ft, etc. And how does one solve constrained optimization problems? Lagrange multipliers lol foids ain't that smart. They have a primitive system. Under 6 ft = bad over 6ft = good. So, 60% of men get automatically filtered out in the first iteration (i.e. on sight) and she's left with a couple of tallfags to choose from. On the second iteration she picks the attractive ones, and from the attractive ones she eventually chooses the white boy (probably).

It's an optimization problem where the constraints are genetic. When a foid seeks a partner she tries to find the optimal one, but she has a couple of constraints; he can't be too dark and if he is he needs to be facially attractive, he has to be over 6ft, etc. And how does one solve constrained optimization problems? Lagrange multipliers lol foids ain't that smart. They have a primitive system. Under 6 ft = bad over 6ft = good. So, 60% of men get automatically filtered out in the first iteration (i.e. on sight) and she's left with a couple of tallfags to choose from. On the second iteration she picks the attractive ones, and from the attractive ones she eventually chooses the white boy (probably).
Haha, you non-whitecels have a big chip on your shoulders I swear, I'm a White guy medium in height and I still can't get laid. Sheesh....

I've lost count how many White women end up with overweight black and Mexican dudes, they're not exactly tall either.

That fucking mogs and annoys me to no end every time I see it.

Last edited:
Haha, you non-whitecels have a big chip on your shoulder I swear, I'm a White guy medium in height and I still can't get laid. Sheesh....
I'm half white and 5'10-5'11 but can't get laid due to autism and an ugly face.
I've lost count how many White women end up with overweight black and Mexican dudes, they're not exactly tall either.
wth? How?

Last edited:
That's not short, I consider anything less than 5'8 to be short, but I understand where you're coming from.

Just don't think us White European guys have it any easier, I certainly don't. I get a real kick of laughter every time I hear somebody on this board saying we do, you guys have no idea especially with all the anti-white neo-liberal White feminist crusaders, imagine being hated by your own race or ethnicity of females. Ha, you guys have no idea how brutal that really is.

That's not short, I consider anything less than 5'8 to be short, but I understand where you're coming from.

Just don't think us White European guys have it any easier, I certainly don't. I get a real kick of laughter every time I hear somebody on this board saying we do, you guys have no idea especially with the anti-white neo-liberal White feminist crusaders, imagine being hated by your own race or ethnicity of females. Ha, you guys have no idea how brutal that really is.
you have it worse in the sense that the females of your own race think low of you due to social media brainwashing and childhood indoctrination. However, you still have better chances with ethnic foids. Ethnics are obsessed with whiteness for some reason. Also, I can't really relate to the ethnic dudes here since I'm half white, so I don't look fully ethnic, though it's still noticeable.

you have it worse in the sense that the females of your own race think low of you due to social media brainwashing and childhood indoctrination. However, you still have better chances with ethnic foids. Ethnics are obsessed with whiteness for some reason. Also, I can't really relate to the ethnic dudes here since I'm half white, so I don't look fully ethnic, though it's still noticeable.
Except for the fact I have none to very little interest in ethnic foids, they don't do anything for me, and to be honest they never approach me either so I don't even know where that caricature even comes from.

imagine being hated by your own race
I don't have to imagine, I'm living it.
Except for the fact I have none to very little interest in ethnic foids, and to be honest they never approach me either so I don't even know where that caricature even comes from.
Understandable, but you still have a better chance than me with them, regardless of your interest in them. You know?

I don't have to imagine, I'm living it.

Understandable, but you still have a better chance than me with them, regardless of your interest in them. You know?
That seems like a massive cope.

That seems like a massive cope.
I mean, it's your preference that's holding you back (I'm not saying they'd throw themsleves at you or anything, you just better chances compared to me). You could give them a chance if you wanted to, I can't. That's the difference.

I mean, it's your preference that's holding you back (I'm not saying they'd throw themsleves at you or anything, you just better chances compared to me). You could give them a chance if you wanted to, I can't. That's the difference.
Maybe, maybe not, I would still think that is debateable, but even there the world has no shortage of half-white Chads running around pulling in pussy with the extra benefit of not being the accursed eternally hated White male.

I feel like it resonates with me more because that's something that actually exists and a lot of normies do it and it's something that I actively missed out on while "pure innocent romance with a virgin girl" is a meme and I've never seen it irl or even heard of it outside of the internet
You say this, right after you say you want to do hook up with a girl and do drugs with her based on movies. Anyway, I'd rather take the virgin girl, you'd probably catch something from a girl that's been passed around a lot.

wth? How?
Usually they're ethnic dudes with neo-liberal White women conditioned to hate their own race and ethnicity their entire lives where with White foids it gives them perks of social political virtue signaling to everybody, kinda like a public social status symbol or badge exemplifying self hatred.

Last edited:
Usually they're ethnic dudes with neo-liberal White women conditioned to hate their own race and ethnicity their entire lives where with White foids it gives them perks of social political virtue signaling to everybody, kinda like a public social status symbol or badge.
I'm aware of that, but why overweight ethnic guys, instead of at least ethnic chadlites? That's the thing that threw me off. I'm well aware that white liberal women are self hating, and they'd go to great lengths to shame the men of their own race. I think it's because these foids have a deep sense of inferiority themselves which triggers a massive sense of identification with problems of groups they perceive as inferior (e.g. blacks). Moreover, lots of these foids care about how society perceives them more than they actually care about the problems of Blacks or Mexicans, but they act like they do for two reasons; the one I mentioned above (i.e. they think these groups are inferior and can't stand up for themselves), and the second is to virtue signal and avoid being seen as racist/bigoted by society.

I'm aware of that, but why overweight ethnic guys, instead of at least ethnic chadlites? That's the thing that threw me off. I'm well aware that white liberal women are self hating, and they'd go to great lengths to shame the men of their own race. I think it's because these foids have a deep sense of inferiority themselves which triggers a massive sense of identification with problems of groups they perceive as inferior (e.g. blacks). Moreover, lots of these foids care about how society perceives them more than they actually care about the problems of Blacks or Mexicans, but they act like they do for two reasons; the one I mentioned above (i.e. they think these groups are inferior and can't stand up for themselves), and the second is to virtue signal and avoid being seen as racist/bigoted by society.
Yes, that pretty much summarizes it. Yes, even the fat overweight ones that aren't even that tall, the only thing I can think of is money for the fatal attraction, but I've seen plenty of examples out there of it. Imagine being a White guy constantly looking at that thinking to yourself, "What the hell?"

I just love living in an era where I'm a White devil by default where nobody takes the time to know who I am as a person or human being, truly a delightful time to be alive, truly.

No matter what state of mind they're in, they'll still prefer chad regardless.

Nah that doesn’t sound good for my health tbh

I don’t want to do drugs but I guess it could be fun otherwise

I'm not into drugs or alcohol but to be able to cuddle and hold hands with a trashy slut girl would still be very nice :feelsmage: :cryfeels:

Yeah no. I actually get to see trashy sluts because of some normie sex haver acquaintances. Those foids are literaly the bottom of the barrel of humankind (drug addicts, jobless, smelly nose piercing, fat, covered in expensive ridiculous tatoos, made a loan to get those tatoos, would gladly make a child in your back for child support, ...) never engage with trash.

drugs cause me health problems sadly I can't use them. so wouldn't touch such a foid

if youre incel and want to do that, you need to kidnap and rape in minecraft, sorry i do not recommend it but its the only way

Nah that's degenerate. People will call this cope or whatever, but I legit never had the desire to sleep around. I always wanted to get married and have a family.