Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else virgin but not incel?

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
40% - Promotion of bluepill
Basically like havent lost virginity yet but i believe women arent why its like this

Can you type nigger?

anyone else homeless but have a house to sleep in?

anyone else homeless but have a house to sleep in?
Look, maybe I dont have a home, house, condo aparment or even a trailer, but doesnt mean Im this awfully negative homeless people, okay? :soy::soy::soy:

some1 mass tag mods I couldn't be bothered

OP, incel means involuntary celibate.
If you are involuntary and a celibate you are already an incel

OP, incel means involuntary celibate.
If you are involuntary and a celibate you are already an incel
Well ofc i am i have been trying to get sex for years, im 21 now, no interest from women ever. Im tired of lviig this dogshit life

Well ofc i am i have been trying to get sex for years, im 21 now, no interest from women ever. Im tired of lviig this dogshit life
Then you’re a incel.

Basically like havent lost virginity yet but i believe women arent why its like this
So you're voluntarily a virgin?
If you even slightly are attracted to women, you would be an incel (if virgin)

Evidence you can't blackpill a normie. This guy is in the wrong place
Right place bc Im 21 and never gotten interest even after actively trying. Done everything i can still 0 interest also got called ugly where else to go but this place?

So you're voluntarily a virgin?
If you even slightly are attracted to women, you would be an incel (if virgin)
Wdym, i m 21 and have actively tried to pursue women for dating and sex, never worked out, they dont even like being friends with me cuz im ugly

@kay' Bunny man

Wdym, i m 21 and have actively tried to pursue women for dating and sex, never worked out, they dont even like being friends with me cuz im ugly
if you know that women aren't into you because you're ugly then you also believe women are why it is like this :feelswhat:

what did you mean by this

I'm the same age as you. You are an involuntarily celibate man. That's it. There's nothing more to it.

get the fuck out grey, you’re in the wrong place

It's not their fault, OP. Women only want CHAD and CHAD and CHAD, they would never date their looksmatch, no matter what. But they are saints and are ENTITLED to respect. On here we all worship the poor foids. Those manipulative chad men, how can they hurt foids feelings without any remorse? :feels::soy:

I'm not an incel I'm just unfortunately celibate despite trying

It's not their fault, OP. Women only want CHAD and CHAD and CHAD, they would never date their looksmatch, no matter what. But they are saints and are ENTITLED to respect. On here we all worship the poor foids. Those manipulative chad men, how can they hurt foids feelings without any remorse? :feels::soy:
Yeah i also respect them. Always gotten treated like shit. In fact I have had women call me ugly but there is something about them. Everytime I see them and how angelic they look I cant help but think of them in a nice dignified way

Its fucking over man
The rest of your life (outside of sex and intimacy and maybe friendship and social stuff etc) doesn't have to be though :feelsaww:

penche sans main transparent fond brup bestreup reupload se jesushd jesus laspaelleras

Anyone else Staving but has food in the fridge

The rest of your life (outside of sex and intimacy and maybe friendship and social stuff etc) doesn't have to be though :feelsaww:
Nah thats over too Im too ugly for friends even tho Im NT unlike majority of this forum

Fuck off foid worshipper

Yeah i also respect them. Always gotten treated like shit. In fact I have had women call me ugly but there is something about them. Everytime I see them and how angelic they look I cant help but think of them in a nice dignified way
They will give all that love to CHAD, OP. Don't worry! We'll rot forever in our rooms, but as least, women will be loved by CHAD!

Look, maybe I dont have a home, house, condo aparment or even a trailer, but doesnt mean Im this awfully negative homeless people, okay? :soy::soy::soy:
You can always make a "home" with a cloth and some sticks. So you're voluntary homeless :feelsthink:

Been recovering or are you still in pain 24x7 mango? And werent you gonna go see some doc for treatment in 2025 are you still on for that or did that option go down the drain too

They will give all that love to CHAD, OP. Don't worry! We'll rot forever in our rooms, but as least, women will be loved by CHAD!
Seeing chad is the most potent suicide fuel to ever exist.

Brother if you get rejected by all kinds of foids then yes, you are an incel

Been recovering or are you still in pain 24x7 mango? And werent you gonna go see some doc for treatment in 2025 are you still on for that or did that option go down the drain too
im self medicating because every dr ive been to told me to kms.

Im still in pain 24/7.

We ll see if on new years, ill gift my parents a vERy nice gift :society:

im self medicating because every dr ive been to told me to kms.

Im still in pain 24/7.

We ll see if on new years, ill gift my parents a vERy nice gift :society:
Broootal
I hope things get better for u bro

Bro this is too funny.