Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else used to have female contact as a kid?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
A group of college roasties used to come over and play with me when I was like 3. That's the most female attention I've ever gotten in my life jfl.

brag bait thread

When I was 10, we had rented off a part of our house to this family while there house was being built. Their family was two girls and we used to play tag and stuff. When they left, we slowly drifted apart. Eventually they only started coming on birthdays, then not even that, and then just new years.

Recently I followed them both on instagram. The older one, whom I was close with, didn't even accept my request. The younger bitch accepted, but she didn't follow me back. They're both doing modelling on the side. The younger one is dating some prep-school chad.

I FUCKING HATE THOSE BITCHES SO MUCH NOW!

I had only one encounter of a female being really nice to me:
When I was at a mental health facility, I had a nervous breakdown and a young female nurse (in her early 20s, she looks like a model) actually came over to me and caressed my back, telling me everything will be fine.
Another, older nurse who looked like shit (in her late 40s maybe) told the gigastacy nurse which helped me to stop caressing my back.
What a fucking cold-hearted bitch. This ugly old hag does not work at the mental health facility anymore, I hope that they fired her or that she is dead now.

I still have oneitis to this very day from this gigastacy emotionally supporting me and touching me and I always look at her Instagram at least once per week.
(No, I won't post her Instagram link here.)

Now thinking back at this incident, actually puts tears in my eyes. :cryfeels:
I'm so fucking done it's not even funny anymore. (I'm a 29 year old Mentalcel, btw)

I'm kind of obsessed with using Photofeeler, where people can (objectively) rate your photos.
I did this with one of my best shots and with one from this gigastacy nurse's Instagram some time ago, just to see where I stand in comparison to her.

Here are the results in case you are interested:
How females rate me:
Dating Male 1

How males rate gigastacy nurse:
SE 1

When I was very little my parents used to visit friends and some parents had foids which I used to play games with