Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Used to do this in High School?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Take the long way to class to avoid being seen by certain girls.

ItheIthe said:

Story of my life.

Not really. I couldn't have cared less of what people thought of me since I already new I was a forever virgin.

Lmao. I used to do this to avoid being seen by normal people even, not only chicks.

Yep, still do this in uni

Nah I always ran to class, and still do in uni.

no, i fapped in the bathroom during class though

ItheIthe said:

yes. sometimes i would go to the bathroom stall for most of passing period and leave when it was almost over to avoid being seen by as many people as possible

I remember skipping group projects like labs and stuff as much as I could because everyone in class were in their cliques and I was by myself. I just hated the thought of my teacher asking me "who's your partner" and everyone turn to look at me. High School and College was brutal. ER inducing thinking back to these painful memories.

What about eating lunch in the bathroom so you wouldn't have to interact with anyone in the lunch room, or no one would see you eating alone?

I considered doing this but I didn't because I literally could not do so since they had a guard posted outside of the cafeteria to catch anyone who was trying to leave with food. There were some days where I would just legit skip lunch and wander the halls. I actually forgot I even did that until now.

Why avoid certain girls? Do they hurl abuse at you?

Nope. I wouldn't have done it anyway but it wasn't realistic to do this and get to class on time due to how the school was setup. Also there was the fact that I went to an overcrowded public school which had REALLY narrow hallways, so in between classes everyone was packed in like sardines and walking like penguins. A lot of fights broke out because someone bumped into someone else or someone was walking to slow. I have no idea why the school was designed the way it was. A lobotomized Helen Keller could scribble something on a piece of paper and the result would be vastly superior to whatever the blueprints for that school must have looked like.

blickpall said:
Why avoid certain girls? Do they hurl abuse at you?

You were to afraid of being judged by them.

blackcel said:
What about eating lunch in the bathroom so you wouldn't have to interact with anyone in the lunch room, or no one would see you eating alone?

I considered doing this but I didn't because I literally could not do so since they had a guard posted outside of the cafeteria to catch anyone who was trying to leave with food. There were some days where I would just legit skip lunch and wander the halls. I actually forgot I even did that until now.

I used to do laps round the school and hide out in the bathroom at break time, and take a long walk during lunch.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I remember skipping group projects like labs and stuff as much as I could because everyone in class were in their cliques and I was by myself. I just hated the thought of my teacher asking me "who's your partner" and everyone turn to look at me. High School and College was brutal. ER inducing thinking back to these painful memories.

Oh man, I remember in biology the teacher made us pair off with the opposite to see which traits we would pass on to our offspring. This was supposed to be part of a lesson about recessive and dominant genes. I remember absolutely hating seeing everyone pairing off, with the girls immediately going after the chads they wanted to fuck. I think the teacher ended up choosing a partner for me. I ended up being that teacher's aide my senior year because I wanted to fuck her, but I was too much of a beta to basically say anything to her. Jerked off to her more than once. Fantasied a lot about her taking me to the back room and allowing me to nut in her. She wasn't even hot, I don't know why I was so obsessed with her. Maybe I liked her because she was in her 20s and really looked like your typical insecure nerdy woman. I am pretty sure she is the reason why I have a fetish for straight shotacon today. I feel as if I am oversharing now cause I'm drunk. Happy thanksgiving.

existentialhack said:
I used to do laps round the school and hide out in the bathroom at break time, and take a long walk during lunch.

Freshman year I used to walk around with my lunchbox eating my lunch as I roamed the halls.

ItheIthe said:
Freshman year I used to walk around with my lunchbox eating my lunch as I roamed the halls.

Aren't you allowed off premises at US High Schools?

a-virgin-nigger said:

relatable. Presentations were always the worst for me. I skipped most of them

existentialhack said:
Aren't you allowed off premises at US High Schools?

No, just my old high school. Funny you remember that lol

NegroKing said:
You were to afraid of being judged by them.

It happens whether you are there or not. Isn't this the perfect time to just throw down a black pill?

I do that to avoid people pretty much every single day.

No but I walked as fast as possible to the next class