Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else used to actually have good hobbies?

Genaxed

Genaxed

Banned
-
when i was 12-14 i used to skateboard and play guitar. really enjoyed actually having some status every now and then
now none of that matters because im difficult to look at and everyone towers over me.

gaming has always been my only hobby

Not that i can think off.

I played football when I was 12-13

building computers/overclocking/gaming/linux
audio equipment/music/speakers
playing instruments (no homo)

I used to play an instrument too around that age

I gymcel every day and want to get into riding motorcycles and covering myself in tattoos inb4 tattoos are degenerate I already have so many I look like a pirate

I was always anti talent in anything music related things.

I skated when I was 6-7, but I wasn't that great at it. Used to have multiple two wheeled scooters that I would shred with along with a mini electric dirt bike (stopped using it a couple years after I got it because my parents lost the charger). Played football from third grade up until my freshman year of high school, and played baseball from third grade up until sixth grade. Worked out from eigth grade to senior year of high school, and I went to the actual gym from freshman year of high school up to senior year of high school.

Now I just build and repair shit when I can, play video games, and screw around with old electronics to make them do stuff.

I did way more hobby-wise than any of the Chads I knew in high school. All they did was play football, lift (I would argue that a good handful of them didn't even do that, as my high school football team always lost :lul:), drink while underaged, and have sex with all the girls in the school.

i used to do judo and BJJ but gave it up, now my only hobbies are the usual tv/film watching, reading and video games

I used to practice baseball. Waste of time

climbing, spelunking, cycling, writing and reading short stories, roleplaying, painting miniatures
now I hardly read, almost never leave the farm, I honestly wonder what the fuck happened in the last 20 years

when i was 12-14 i used to skateboard and play guitar. really enjoyed actually having some status every now and then
now none of that matters because im difficult to look at and everyone towers over me.
yes
skateboarding
longboarding
rhinoceros beetle raising
fishing
banjo
bluegrass music
kayaking
backpacking
hiking
camping

but as they say: "just get hobbies bro" "go to meetup with a bunch of old white people bro"