Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else unable to unsee "the virgin glow" anymore?

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
Anyone else been able to notice that male virgins have a certain aura around them?

I don't know what the f*** it is, but there's a certain "glow" to male virgins that looks disgusting.

Their face has this "naive" look of innocence to them, their skin seems exceptionally smooth, and the way they smile looks really unnatural.

If you Google "male virgin" your brain literally will make a connection with these images that show what I'm talking about, I don't know how to describe it.

If you were a fakecel virgin (perhaps you kept it for religious reasons), do you think that women could just tell your virginity from your aura?

The subhuman glow yes

Virgin glow is real ngl.
KHHV face looks soft and awkward.

whenever i look at an older virgin (trucel) I just see a miasma of misery and death

Virgin glow is real ngl.
EXACTLY

I'm not insane, you can clearly make it out.

Side effect of the blackpill. It's fucking horrible.

No wonder I have like no friends; regardless of how I look, the fact that I look so soft and awkward means I'm f***ed.

I need to smoke some cigarettes and drink more tbhngl.

I feel like that's what causes the "virgin glow" - your skin hasn't been negatively affected by tobacco and alcohol.
Chances are if you haven't even slept with a drunk chick once in college, you probably didn't smoke tobacco and alcohol.

Being over analytical and everything, you probably took to heart all the messages from high school about how tobacco will give you anal cancer and how alcohol will make you a cripple stuck in perpetual 12 step programs

Last edited:
EXACTLY

No wonder I have like no friends; regardless of how I look, the fact that I look so soft and awkward means I'm f***ed.

Junji Ito's manga version of Ningen Shikkaku illustrates this perfectly.

I have no idea what you're talking about

It's just the looks. Aura is cope used make it sound all mysterious, and not shallow.

Nah, I just have that assumption based on looks by seeing the face of below-average-looking people.

Don't know about virginity, but you can usually tell when a guy has a girlfriend. This "look I got a girlfriend" energy simply shines through him.

Cosmetics me. :feelskek:

Not just that. Once a man has experienced adequate carnal knowledge of foids, he behaves, acts and talks differently. Normies notice this, and acknowledge experienced and worldly men. This has flow on affects into everything else.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Anyone else been able to notice that male virgins have a certain aura around them?

I don't know what the f*** it is, but there's a certain "glow" to male virgins that looks disgusting.

Their face has this "naive" look of innocence to them, their skin seems exceptionally smooth, and the way they smile looks really unnatural.

If you Google "male virgin" your brain literally will make a connection with these images that show what I'm talking about, I don't know how to describe it.

If you were a fakecel virgin (perhaps you kept it for religious reasons), do you think that women could just tell your virginity from your aura?
I have that
I have a fairly young looking face (when i'm clean shaven) and i have a weird autist ugly smile

Women can probably tell i'm a virgin just by seeing me or talking to me (they never do but still)
even my voice is youthful for my age, i'm 21 but sound 12

I can't see it. A few times I was sure some guys were virgins and then I saw them with girlfriends or it turned out they were married and had kids.

I can't see it. A few times I was sure some guys were virgins and then I saw them with girlfriends or it turned out they were married and had kids.

Never saw it in the first place

I think I have this. Fuck.

I am 29 years old but most people guess that I am 20 or 21 when they meet me. It's that accursed glow.

kinda true, but spamming vices won't fix it now

there's a guy in my office with terrible skin and teeth because he's a chainsmoker, and in spite of the chainsmoking he still has all the virgin traits like awkwardness and weird eagerness

you fix this shit by getting laid, and by being surrounded by good people who won't sabotage you

I think I have this. Fuck.

I am 29 years old but most people guess that I am 20 or 21 when they meet me. It's that accursed glow.
Do you have a baby-face? Makes it even worse.

Virgin glow is real ngl.
True. Unknowing, awkward, weird, out of place. Faces get very expressive like that after a while and tell you a lot about people, especially other incels.

True. Unknowing, awkward, weird, out of place. Faces get very expressive like that after a while and tell you a lot about people, especially other incels.
Yes, very good description.

I definitely had that glow before I normiemaxxed.

virgins definitely have an aura that makes them unfuckable to women. Like they seem so pure, that a foid doesn't want to seem like a pedophile. Fucking a virgin has the same stigma as fucking Jesus.

The most brutal glow bro

Imagine if every virgin had a glowing bright aura around them when they walk around

I don't think it is true. There is no science behind it. How can a skin color change on having sex ?

I don't think it is true. There is no science behind it. How can a skin color change on having sex ?
Tobacco, weed, and alcohol use has an effect on both the voice and skin.

If you haven't smoked tobacco, weed, and drank alcohol in college, you will have the smooth skin and voice of an adolescent teenager.

Chances are, if you aren't smoking tobacco, weed, and getting drunk in college, you aren't getting laid either.

It looks really awkward for a 20 something year old man to have that smooth skin tone. You are nothing more than a "mature teenager" rather than a man.

My voice is a bass tone - I have a very deep voice - but it sounds so pure and innocent and doesn't sound like an adult, simply because I have never smoked once in my life.

I've gotten drunk a few times, but that's about it.

Last edited:
EXACTLY

I feel like that's what causes the "virgin glow" - your skin hasn't been negatively affected by tobacco and alcohol.
Chances are if you haven't even slept with a drunk chick once in college, you probably didn't smoke tobacco and alcohol.

Being over analytical and everything, you probably took to heart all the messages from high school about how tobacco will give you anal cancer and how alcohol will make you a cripple stuck in perpetual 12 step programs
Uhhh.... ive been smoking shit tons since I was 16 but never got laid. Maybe this formula for getting laid is incomplete.

>mfw I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm starting to believe it

very true about the loser halo

I’m not sure. People have asked if I never had a gf before but I think that’s cause I look like the typical ‘dork’ with glasses.

It's just the looks. Aura is cope used make it sound all mysterious, and not shallow.
Exactly it's not rocket science to tell that an ugly man w/o money or status is incel as fuck.

I was told when I was 17 by a guy who slept with many girls that he ''knew by looking at me'' I never kissed a girl:feelsbadman:. I looked like a baby then and I look like one now. It's not a physical aura or colour, it's subliminal.

I know what you mean. It's hard to explain but some people radiate ''virgin energy''.:incel: They're baby faced, smooth skin, have little facial hair and as others have said they have a look of innocence.