Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else too high inhib to actually start gymcelling?

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
I wanted to start but I'm too worried people will laugh at me or that I'll end up not knowing what to do and fuck my knees or something, also I don't think I'll have the guts to ask for help from an instructor... It's just pathetic isn't it?

Why do you care what others think?
Our lives are already over

yeah. im also shit tier genes so i wont build muscle

Thats why i workout at home boyo

The problem isn't being high inhib but because I can't lift heavy in the first place.

Why do you care what others think?
Our lives are already over

ye I was scared of the gym as well but I’m already ugly so what

Cope
No one gives a fuck about you. Just go with your air pods and don't give a fuck. That's how you gymcel.

Are you there to get other people's approval, or are you there to get stronger and fitter?

Stop being such a cuck and go lift.

I wanted to start but I'm too worried people will laugh at me or that I'll end up not knowing what to do and fuck my knees or something, also I don't think I'll have the guts to ask for help from an instructor... It's just pathetic isn't it?
People don't fucking care, I'm serious
I was 5'8.5 and 230 lbs with a 2/10 face acne ridden went to the gym and literally ZERO people gave a fuck

Only 10% of people in gyms look like they lift anyways.

ye man,i cant go to the gym alone,i get slight panic attacks and shit

I'm too socially inferior to go to gyms, and these places are mostly frequented by thugmaxxing Chadlites (at least where I live).
I would be completely humiliated and emasculated in a gym.

Who cares what roasties think about you?

Gym is cope. it's all about face and frame

The problem isn't being high inhib but because I can't lift heavy in the first place.
We all had to start somewhere. I couldn’t even bench a bar or do a god damn push-up to save my life when I first started out as a hs freshman

We all had to start somewhere. I couldn’t even bench a bar or do a god damn push-up to save my life when I first started out as a hs freshman
I get painful aches in my back, abdomen and arms that last for at least a day from even doing like 20 to 30 reps of lifting weights. I have tried fixing my posture when lifting the weights but even that doesn't work.
My skinny wrists, gangly arms, anterior pelvic tilt and winged scapula hold me back from being able to exercise like other guys can.

So the most I can really manage is bodyweight exercises like pushups, squats and plank stretches. But by themselves they don't give much gains so I can't work up the effort to start doing it regularly.

I get painful aches in my back, abdomen and arms that last for at least a day from even doing like 20 to 30 reps of lifting weights. I have tried fixing my posture when lifting the weights but even that doesn't work.
My skinny wrists, gangly arms, anterior pelvic tilt and winged scapula hold me back from being able to exercise like other guys can.

So the most I can really manage is bodyweight exercises like pushups, squats and plank stretches. But by themselves they don't give much gains so I can't work up the effort to start doing it regularly.
My condolences(srs):feelsbadman:

My condolences(srs):feelsbadman:
Yeah it's something permanently out of reach for me as far as gains as concerned so I have to cope in other ways.
It's a shame because being able to get big does help with confidence and not being messed with as much by others.

Yeah it's something permanently out of reach for me as far as gains as concerned so I have to cope in other ways.
It's a shame because being able to get big does help with confidence and not being messed with as much by others.
Would your conditions also prevent you from taking up any meaningful self defense? Bjj is an effective art for that that I’m familiar with where strength isn’t necessarily everything

Would your conditions also prevent you from taking up any meaningful self defense? Bjj is an effective art for that that I’m familiar with where strength isn’t necessarily everything
I haven't looked much into Bjj but I've done martial arts. Even in that I wasn't that good as others and it was a long time ago. I don't have the energy to do all the activities in martial arts that I did back then now.
Plus every time I put myself in new situations I always end up regretting it in some way because I get singled out more than others or I make what I think are "acquaintances/friends" that later ditch me or bully me.
So many times LDAR and isolating myself has proven to be the best way to cope but I know at some point I'm going to have to start exercising to keep fat from building up as my metabolism slows down with age.