Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else think that this site is a drain upon their mental health

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Like seriously, irl I don't get mogged too much (truth be told I often mog landwhales both male and female) and I don't really know any Chads irl. I see them around here and then but I don't have to deal with them talking about their exploits all the time.

I actually think that the few people who have overwhelming negative experiences here, instead of normally keeping it to themselves, it is amplified multiple times to the other 199 or so people here. While the LifeFuel threads are always nice, they are outnumbered by the constant negativity.

While the argument can be made that being ugly and incel or taking the blackpill is the source of this negativity, for the first, I honestly believe that around half (or less than half) of users here are merely misplaced normie mentalcels who honestly could betabuxx if they got off their ass, and a very small percentage being potential slayers who are just too retarded to do anything.

Honestly, I feel like the sheer despair of the blackpill is severely overexaggerated due to the very nature of this forum encouraging the "its over" mindset. The blackpill in itself shouldn't keep you down because its more of a liberation, and instead of crying over spilt milk, it should rather be turned into growth in a positive way (whatever you want, careermaxxing, schoolmaxxing, etc).

I mean, if anything, we all should be fairly pleased (except for the fakecel high tier normies) that foids don't want us, because, I mean, think about it logically. They're all whores with no concept of loyalty and who obsess over Chad, so shouldn't we instead realize that liberation from the rat race of chasing hypergamous females is a gift instead?

Just my 2 cents.

I agree that we should try to be more positive, but of course it's difficult for people living in our situation. Tbh I think that when it's truly over for people, it's also not very productive to too much about talk about sex and especially romantic relationships.
I mean, if anything, we all should be fairly pleased (except for the fakecel high tier normies) that foids don't want us, because, I mean, think about it logically. They're all whores with no concept of loyalty and who obsess over Chad, so shouldn't we instead realize that liberation from the rat race of chasing hypergamous females is a gift instead?
It's too bad that our biology doesn't see it that way, because I'd otherwise agree with you. I don't think that the desire for females is beneficial to us, yet that realization doesn't make the desire go away. People don't want sex and relationships because they've logically reasoned that they should want them, they just want them tbh.

I agree that we should try to be more positive, but of course it's difficult for people living in our situation. Tbh I think that when it's truly over for people, it's also not very productive to too much about talk about sex and especially romantic relationships.
I agree, but it gets tiring every time someone posts something about Chad fucking roasties and/or how he was mogged.
It's too bad that our biology doesn't see it that way, because I'd otherwise agree with you. I don't think that the desire for females is beneficial to us, yet that realization doesn't make the desire go away. People don't want sex and relationships because they've logically reasoned that they should want them, they just want them tbh.
Kinda agree tbh, i feel like it varies from person to person, but I think there should be less of the same sort of "muh no teen love. its over" threads mainly because we all know its over, and rubbing it in tends to make it worse.

All I know is this site is not as fun as r/braincels was.

If you browse the site constantly yeah it would, too much blackpills is not good for you sll st once

No because I’m already at rock bottom

If you browse the site constantly yeah it would, too much blackpills is not good for you sll st once
tbh. A blackpill or two will vastly improve the life of an incel but too many at once will ruin him.

If you're using this site as a sucidefuel repository, then that's on you. Most of us use this for venting and discussing things that you can't discuss anywhere else.

If you're using this site as a sucidefuel repository, then that's on you. Most of us use this for venting and discussing things that you can't discuss anywhere else.
I mean frankly the only reason I'm still here is because this is the only forum where I can openly discuss my hatred of females. Even in alt-right forums you'd get shut down quickly.

I mean frankly the only reason I'm still here is because this is the only forum where I can openly discuss my hatred of females. Even in alt-right forums you'd get shut down quickly.
Exactly.

Good job discovering one of the primary functions of this website.

Having sub-par looks is a real drain on my mental health.
Good job discovering one of the primary functions of this website.
Stop coping. This site points out the real drain which is our looks and height.

I'm a subhuman and I hate my life.

It is most difficult to be a blackpilled narcissist, because the masochism of Inceldom Discussion interferes with your over-inflated self-image.

I suggest that we get to the point where we can read the most brutal blackpill thread and feel nothing, not because we are dead inside, but because we have ceased to have a moral sense as based in disgust responsivity and considerations of social status at all.

We must become Nietzsche's Superman, self-centered and yet not egotistical.

The reddit admins funneled all the jovial incels to the depressing .co, which will ironically produce more ERs than ever :feelskek:

It's as if they want us to maladaptively cope and then go down in flames, rather than adapatively cope with memes.

Last edited:

what was r/braincels like? We should being some of those same people over here.

The Reddit format of r/braincels made it conducive to meme culture, whereas our forum format is conducive to serious discussion.

Too much serious discussion is depressing, and memes serve as an antidote to this.

The Reddit format of r/braincels made it conducive to meme culture, whereas our forum format is conducive to serious discussion.

Too much serious discussion is depressing, and memes serve as an antidote to this.

we should at least message the mods to have a meme prefix.

we should at least message the mods to have a meme prefix.
We do have [Meme] tbhngl, but the way in which our forum is optimized for text rather than images dulls its effect.

I have had this exact same thought ever since I joined. braincels was more light hearted while this place is more serious, hierarchical and generally depressing

anyways I get exactly what you mean OP. this site is meant to be a discussion/venting forum for people with shitty lives so naturally it paints a somewhat distorted picture of reality. still, I do not do well socially at all irl. all of my peers treat me like garbage and my daily routine is a cycle of being miserable at school then being miserable at home, with some traumatic events thrown in every now and then for good measure (like watching my oneitis' boyfriend spank her ass right in front of me)

the main thing that keeps me active here is that I don't have any other source of regular social interaction, so leaving this forum would essentially mean resigning myself to solitary confinement

I think they are all here. But the structure of this site does not seem to promote fun memeable content
I have had this exact same thought ever since I joined. braincels was more light hearted while this place is more serious, hierarchical and generally depressing

anyways I get exactly what you mean OP. this site is meant to be a discussion/venting forum for people with shitty lives so naturally it paints a somewhat distorted picture of reality. still, I do not do well socially at all irl. all of my peers treat me like garbage and my daily routine is a cycle of being miserable at school then being miserable at home, with some traumatic events thrown in every now and then for good measure (like watching my oneitis' boyfriend spank her ass right in front of me)

the main thing that keeps me active here is that I don't have any other source of regular social interaction, so leaving this forum would essentially mean resigning myself to solitary confinement
Its the only refuge we have considering how cucked reddit has become.

My life is a drain upon my mental health.