Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else think people talk shit about you when there is a crazy rampage?

N

Narazz

Officer
every time i see an ER style event on the news, something in me just tells me past friends, coworks, family in their little social circles and get together parties talk a bunch of shit about me. I sneeze and hairs stand up. anyone else get the same feeling?

thats actually what made me break and accept that im an incel my coworkers said i was the next incel shooter and that i was dangerous

every time i see an ER style event on the news, something in me just tells me past friends, coworks, family in their little social circles and get together parties talk a bunch of shit about me. I sneeze and hairs stand up.

HAHA once I worked at a resturant and I was cutting a lemon for my tea and there was only the big knives that were clean so I was using that and this femoid was behind me and I turned around with the knife in my hand not thinking anything and she literally gasped in fear and then when she realized I was just cutting a lemon breathed a sigh of relief and then said "Sketchyyyyyyy!"

yes I have zero doubt that I've been bought up as a potential shooter by normies.

I'm a white sperg and ofc ugly so I've dealt with it for a while. I think it might have gotten me a bit of deferential treatment over the years, but Chad always wins.

Of course. And I've had some form of military training in the past... And they know it.

So I get looked at with fear. IRL, I'm very numb and a man of few words. Been directly asked a couple times if I'm a convicted killer.

Lol the numb look can be more intimidating than being loud and obnoxious.

It's more than over if people made jokes about you being a school shooter in high school tbh.

It's more than over if people made jokes about you being a school shooter in high school tbh.

that doesn't mean you're ugly. normies call anyone even remotely low trust looking "dude you look like a serial killer holy shit"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back