Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone else think of stupid hypothetical scenarios where they can have sex because you know you cant get it normally

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
"if there was an apocalypse i could fuck a corpse!"
"if a girl became unconscious in front of me i could fuck her!"
"if i was a doctor id give a female patient sleeping pills so i can fuck her!"

ive even though of shit like my family being slaughtered and me being the only remaining so i could fuck the bodies of my female relatives :feelsUnreal:

mongolian levels of T

Yeah, all the time. I often return to the classic "what if I could pause time for everyone else except me" fantasy

based tho

it is ur brain's way of telling u 2 rapemaxx

ive even though of shit like my family being slaughtered and me being the only remaining so i could fuck the bodies of my female relatives :feelsUnreal:
Mine is where some girl becomes obsessed with me and is a virgin, i also have one scenario where im playing a video game and i meet up with some virgin, neet foid.

You can only dream tbh.

Freeze time for others then cum inside every thot you see.

Mine is where some girl becomes obsessed with me and is a virgin, i also have one scenario where im playing a video game and i meet up with some virgin, neet foid.

You can only dream tbh.
Most anime gals are Lesbians and they smell

Yes i have a fantasy that apocalypse will come, and society will fall and then i can rape any foid i see and not get punishes for it.