Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else that barely can remember being happy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39533
  • Start date
Deleted member 39533

Deleted member 39533

Self-banned
-
When I think of my life, I can only remember all the bad things that have happened to me. And even when saying that, I can barely remember anything concrete, it's more of a fuzzy depressive memory.

I cant honestly remember the last time i was genuinely happy. For bad things i remember how i felt about it and some major events but most of its deeply buried.

I was never happy. I had an unhappy childhood growing up from the youngest age, and it never got better.

I know what contentment feels like. But not happiness.

was never happy. I had an unhappy childhood growing up from the youngest age, and it never got better
Same, I was robbed of my happiness by demons I'm supposed to call my "family".

Last time i was happy was playing HLOP4

Same, I was robbed of my happiness by demons I'm supposed to call my "family".
I was robbed by my peers, and the teachers and administrators who always took their side even when they were wrong, though my smothering, busybody mother certainly didn't help matters much.

I remember a few moments of happiness from my childhood every now and then, such as when I got a video game I wanted for Christmas or when my parents took me to Disneyland for the first time, but other than that there's nothing. :cryfeels:

You know it's over when you realize the last time you were happy was over a decade ago. :feelsrope:

I remember short, temporary euphoric episodes and sometimes these are the things that give me the willpower to carry on.

Funny doggy make happy me!

Every days!

Much better than a rat or roach!

Genuinely happy, I was about 5.

Yes. I've always been depressed since I was a young child. Indeed, even the time of day became associated with my severe crippling depression and I found myself unable to get out of bed during adolescence. I was "going through the motions".

Damn, I have to think really hard. I was never really happy. I was always the kid getting picked on, even by foids. I first thought about roping at 15.

I had a false sense of being happy as a kid and young teen.

wow depressing question , i can only remember a handful of memories which are really faint of when i was young (14-15) after that its been downhill

wow depressing question , i can only remember a handful of memories which are really faint of when i was young (14-15) after that its been downhill
It is a depressing question. Although, it is amazing to think that there was a time in my life when Beyblades were enough to make me happy. That was around 6th grade for me, even then it was clear I was going to become an incel.

It is a depressing question. Although, it is amazing to think that there was a time in my life when Beyblades were enough to make me happy. That was around 6th grade for me, even then it was clear I was going to become an incel.
i can relate , for me it was pokemon and doremon ,but my father ruined that too we wouldnt let us watch tv for more than half an hour