Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else targeted and spied on by Jews?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Most will call me a schizocel but I am followed and harassed 24/7 by Khazarian mafia Jews and all of their flying monkeys. They only pick on ugly incels to harass they will never harass chad. They actually hire chads and stacies to spy on me and harass me

Were you huffing gas?

The question is, is there anyone who is not?

No but however I do harass and spy on jews 24/7

Was just about to get mugged by the local rabbi this morning

I am getting gangstalked by assraptors

I was spied on by Mossad for a brief while back in 2009. It was a case of accidentally stumbling upon an operation that they had going spying on an Arab community, so they had to
iu

:feelshaha:

If you were, technically, theoretically, hypothetically, possibly, being targeted and spied on in Minecraft by (((people))) or governmental alphabet agencies, how would you be able to tell
If I am being monitored the (((people))) doing it are keeping a low profile and I have not yet had a knock at the door by feds
Then again I have not done anything wrong, I would like to make that very clear to any feds reading this, read my post signature, this is all an elaborate LARP that I do in my spare time after my normal active fast-paced social and work life, any actions I claim to have taken or am planning to take are referring to doing them in Minecraft

If you were, technically, theoretically, hypothetically, possibly, being targeted and spied on in Minecraft by (((people))) or governmental alphabet agencies, how would you be able to tell
If I am being monitored the (((people))) doing it are keeping a low profile and I have not yet had a knock at the door by feds
Then again I have not done anything wrong, I would like to make that very clear to any feds reading this, read my post signature, this is all an elaborate LARP that I do in my spare time after my normal active fast-paced social and work life, any actions I claim to have taken or am planning to take are referring to doing them in Minecraft
You're such a fucking cuck. :feelskek:

Ive seen the Jew behind the black curtain in DC. Another wouldn’t leave me alone for 9-years! A 33degree shriner master freemason trained me in banking at early age. He was a reform Jew who warned me about the others. None of them were ultra-orthodox, more like Secular Zionist Bolshevik. The one in DC wore a kippah (small hat) tho.

I’m still on travel restriction blacklist, but they leave me alone for now. Life has been much more peaceful.

What they fear is competition and do anything to stay on top. Deception is rule#1 for them.
They know I’m a critical thinker and see through their bullshit, therefore I’m a threat. Even though I’m nowhere near their level of power and influence and could hardly be considered “competition” for them.

Most will call me a schizocel but I am followed and harassed 24/7 by Khazarian mafia Jews and all of their flying monkeys. They only pick on ugly incels to harass they will never harass chad. They actually hire chads and stacies to spy on me and harass me
We will get you :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: