Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Suffered From Weird Paranoias in the Past?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I used to have extreme paranoia that:

A. My cat was a real person from my school transformed into an animal to spy on me
B. People could telepathically spy on me and see all the embarrassing shit I was doing/read my thoughts
C. I believe that I was cursed/there was a literal global conspiracy against me
D. I believed that every time a person was laughing, they were laughing at me.

Don't really believe this now, but the thoughts still enter my head. I will say, though, all this paranoia made me SO self-aware and aware of others that I now have the ability to switch in and out of personalities, and turn emotions on/off at the flip of a switch. It was definitely torture to go through, but I can run any game I want now due to my ability to flip personalities at the click off a button. And I also have extreme awareness of EXACTLY what I say (And how I say it), and the manner in which I present myself. It's been beneficial, overall.

Last edited:
I used to think that I was in some kind of running joke that all of humanity is in on except me.
Sort of like that one black mirror episode.

Yes, lots. But i smoke weed, and i know it causes paranoia, so i dont take them very serious. Even if i live alone, sometimes i think theres someone in the house and every noise, voice and moving thing kind of scares me for a while. Isolation doesnt help either.

I used to think that I was in some kind of running joke that all of humanity is in on except me.
Sort of like that one black mirror episode.
Oh yes I also believed this and GENUINELY THOUGHT I was cursed and that every time people were laughing, they were laughing at me.

I think everyone is laughing at me and hates me.
I also think that people can read my thoughts, I used to only think about certain "normal stuff" when I was among people

I also think that people can read my thoughts, I used to only think about certain "normal stuff" when I was among people
I relate to both of those, and I think that is part of having really high inhib (Not anymore though).

I used to try to think about "normal" things or not think at all around people because I was afraid they could read my thoughts.

I used to have extreme paranoia that:

A. My cat was a real person from my school transformed into an animal to spy on me
B. People could telepathically spy on me and see all the embarrassing shit I was doing

Don't really believe this now, but the thoughts still enter my head.

This delusion fucked with me big time

B. People could telepathically spy on me and see all the embarrassing shit I was doing

I still think this, although I don't they they telepathically spy on me but instead can read my thoughts cause everytime I think of something radical or weird I see people stare at me and give weird looks its uncanny.

Those 3 + I thought that my friends years ago talked shit about me ( Now I think they didnt) so I cut them out of my life. They all 4 have gf's now though and a good social circle.

Yea my heads fucked too m8

iktf

People CAN read your mind through your body language and appearance.

Same

tbh i think you suffer from multiple personalities disorder/early schizophrenia

i have schizotypal disorder so i deal with similar issues

My Aspie Neuroses make your normie-tics look like child's play.

-People spyed me when i was on the toilet to take a pic of my dick and make fun of it