Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else stuck, like in a "void" ?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Every day is the same, u feel u wanna be better in life but u just dont care about it, u cant find the motivation. U just sit on the computer browsing thru nonsense, watching youtube videos, shit posting on forums, then sleep, work, repeat.

Weekend, same shit.

What the fuck, was life supposed to be this way?

Nice FaceandLMS style name

Time has no meaning to me, it has melded into one at this point, because I am NEET, I don't go outside, every single day is the same computer then sleep.

yeah, it feels like a bad dream that never ends.

Stuck in a void because I can’t get a foid. :feelsbadman:

It's because we're sub7 and many of us are autistic, depressed and or schizoid because we're unattractive.
You don't truly live as a man if you're sub7. Why do anything when you're subhuman or invisible to women?
Imagine being a 6'2" 7/10 Chadlite. Life would be so great. I'd experience incredible joy just walking around enjoying the world around me. As a manlet sub5 nothing is truly enjoyable. Life is not worth living if you're sub5.

Time passes you by so quickly and you feel like you have nothing going on, when a forum of strangers is legitimate cope you know your life sucks

It's as if I'm already experiencing what it's like to be dead, my life is an endless void

Eeeeah...for me every day is harder and as days passes by the time goes slower and slower...

Time passes you by so quickly and you feel like you have nothing going on, when a forum of strangers is legitimate cope you know your life sucks

Life was supposed to be better. I was supposed to be taller and better looking.

We just got screwed by genetics, that's all.

My title says it all.

Yes, i do. I have a job and i own a house. I'm 37 so what should i be doing from now to the end of my days? Society says "get married and become a father", but it's over my possibilties. So, what should i be doing?