Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else struggled with phimosis?

dungeonbrain

dungeonbrain

Friendly Neighborhood Sanecel
Phimosis

So basically my foreskin won't pull back all the way. I'm 31 and still a virgin, so I don't know if it would affect my performance but I'm betting it would. So even if I weren't ugly, socially awkward and totally undesirable, if I were able to have sex I probably couldn't comfortably. I went to the doctor about it about 5 years ago and he gave me steroid cream and advised stretching; tried it for a while to no affect. The only other thing he suggested was circumcision. Do I have any other options? Can you buy steroid cream online so I can try again? Rope?

Get circumcised maybe?

9825C4FD BE35 4174 A746 0C7815E4D345

there was that one currycel who @catfishman23 exposed

Get circumcised if you can't pull it back, maybe try steroid cream.

I used to think I had phimosis but at 15 I finally managed to pull my skin over my head and have a normal dick after stretching it a bit. It's still tighter than most I presume and my frenulum string is short.

You are genetically defective

Get circumcised if you can't pull it back, maybe try steroid cream.

I used to think I had phimosis but at 15 I finally managed to pull my skin over my head and have a normal dick after stretching it a bit. It's still tighter than most I presume and my frenulum string is short.

I think it's a frenulum problem. I wonder if surgery would be an option. Definitely going to look into it next week.

You are genetically defective

In more ways than one.

I have a friend who had it, he got circumcised to fix it at age 25.

circumcision NOW

Thank god no

I got the least amount of foreskin removed when i was 6. It wasn't a full circumcision and I'm really grateful

Don't get circumcised. These cutfags are delusional. Unless you want to ruin fapping for yourself forever that is.

Don't get circumcised. These cutfags are delusional. Unless you want to ruin fapping for yourself forever that is.

Yeah definitely not. If I'm never going to have sex the least I want to be able to do is have a pleasurable fap.

Yeah definitely not. If I'm never going to have sex the least I want to be able to do is have a pleasurable fap.
Doctors nowadays normally don't recommend to get cut instantly, they will first tell you to stretch with the help of a specific cream. I had phimosis until I turned 14. It went away because it got stretched due to growth and a lot of masturbation I guess.
But seriously, girls prefer circumcised dicks. Every girl I've talked to said that. But as an incel NEVER get cut, because it will make fapping less enjoyable.

I have a foreskin adhesion, not quite phimosis anymore, but it can't retract fully since the foreskin is adhered to my glans on a small part, could easily fix with surgery I suppose, dunno what I'll do.

Last edited:
Yes, but instead of trying some cream or exercises my kike surgeons permanently fuck up my dick before I was old enough to decide