Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else stopped caring?

Master Incel

Master Incel

Banned
-
I went to the mall today with my dad. Hundreds of young couples there shopping and being happy. I would envy them but I know that all these guys got their gfs because they had exposure. Maybe it took them 1 week, maybe 1 month, maybe 1 year or more but for all I know I didn't have 1% of the exposure they did. And it's not like I could because I was ostracized in both shcool and college from the first day.

What I kept thinking while walking was how it feels dying a virgin. It is sad. So cold, so unsuccessful. Being an incel, you are a loser no matter what you do. If you lack a substance as a man then noone is going to respect you. NOONE. I don't know about you, but what others are doing stopped bugging me much. The dark future that awaits us is much more important to be concerned about than the threesomes that happen every day or the hookups Stacy has.

The less you care, the happier you are.

The less you care, the happier you are.
The day we die life will go on like normal for everyone else and they won't even know we existed. That's why we shouldn't care what people think of us.

No one matters in life.