Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else still find it baffling how they ended up?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I became a movie meme character, that weird loser guy who is the butt of the joke for one scene. I cannot believe I ended up like this, it almost feels like a mirage that I'll wake up from, except its my life and I am now firmly into my adulthood. My choices are now baked into it and completely irreversible.
I feel so trapped.

I didnt expect this as a kid thats for sure

That looks like a good anime might watch it

I became a movie meme character, that weird loser guy who is the butt of the joke for one scene. I cannot believe I ended up like this, it almost feels like a mirage that I'll wake up from, except its my life and I am now firmly into my adulthood. My choices are now baked into it and completely irreversible.
I feel so trapped.

I dont get it

Elab

I feel so trapped.

me too. been rejected and ostracizzed by society. my health worsened. my potential decreased by 80%. all because of hateful toxic society that decided theyy need to harm me. my mental health is near collapsing

When i was a child i thought i would end up being rich and forming a family lmao

Yeah I didn’t expect this. I always had high hopes for my future as a child and thought I was special and gonna make an impact on the world. It’s painful to see how I turned out.

I dont get it

Elab
When I was around 6 I remember thinking how exceptional I was and still not encountering any of my limits. I seemed to be good, or better than most kids, at anything I tried.
I felt like the main character in a story. I don't feel that way, or in control for a long time now.
I was coping in my teenage years that I was just on the pages of biography of someone interesting where everything seemed dull and taking a bit of nosedive before getting to the meat of things.
Nope, I'm a loser, I work and come home to empty apartment.
And it wont get better. I've lived long enough now to have a general feel for how ill conduct myself in the future and its not going to be anything grand.

I feel like in a bad movie ngl.

LEAAAVEEEEE MEEEE OUTTTTT @God

8951.jpg

brutal agepill

I was destined to be incel loser but I fooled myself into thinking it was possible to be different for many years. During my teens and early 20s I always thought that if I gained muscle I would get girlfriend.

I saw this coming since high school freshman year tbh. It's actually not as bad as I thought it'd be. I'd figured I would end up in prison for a failed ER, homeless, or hanging from a noose by now.

I didn't expect to end up this way but TBH it's not all that surprising.

I didn't expect to end up this way but TBH it's not all that surprising.
It all makes sense in hindsight. But then again so would me turning it around due to some miracle. That would keep me delusional too.
Maybe that's why successful people and Chads are so dumb with their life advice. It was all luck and happenstance. Sure, if you were constantly shitting yourself and screaming you wouldn't make it, but then again who does that.

I thought i was gonna be a slayer

Not really, as a child/teenager I had no dreams - it was completely blank. It was like I subconsciously knew I'd be nothing when I grew up.

yes everything in my life started out so well, then it was one unfortunate event after another since I turned 7

Fuck this gay earth

I never thought I would live as long as I have; I've only ever seen the future for the rest of you. Call it confirmation bias, but depression and anxiety make me doubt everything and think twice about everything. I'm rarely wrong because this is what I've dedicated my life to.

None of you have a future unless you have a high net worth or family that does. 15 years from now the famines will begin. Russia and China will begin seizing land, America will continue to do nothing until the economy collapses. China may even nuke enemies through North Korea.

People will be sent to die in fruitless wars to cull the population, communist fascism will be installed as a result a dying world economy, populations will continue to be replaced with uneducated 3rd world-ers that never knew an acceptable quality of life (And therefore wont riot as much).

I feel so trapped.

Im special! But it doesn't matter because...
I never thought I would live as long as I have; I've only ever seen the future for the rest of you. Call it confirmation bias, but depression and anxiety make me doubt everything and think twice about everything. I'm rarely wrong because this is what I've dedicated my life to.

None of you have a future unless you have a high net worth or family that does. 15 years from now the famines will begin. Russia and China will begin seizing land, America will continue to do nothing until the economy collapses. China may even nuke enemies through North Korea.

People will be sent to die in fruitless wars to cull the population, communist fascism will be installed as a result a dying world economy, populations will continue to be replaced with uneducated 3rd world-ers that never knew an acceptable quality of life (And therefore wont riot as much).
/\ that.

All though middle and high school I used to cope by thinking how much smarter I was (despite getting all shit grades) and how I was going to be the popular guy once I was out of school. Frankly not baffling at all. I failed at everything I ever did my whole life.

When i was young I hoped to become someone great one day, always looked at other figures in history who fought oppression and freed themselves from the chains of society, but who would have known Id end up as an outcast and a subhuman mentally and physically.

When i was a child i thought i would end up being rich and forming a family lmao

LOL, yeah same here save for the "rich" part of things.

If I ever thought about money at all I'm sure I probably just thought I'd be content as a middle to slightly upper class tier Chad in finances with a hot Stacy wife and maybe the whole "white picket fence" deal since I may of bought into that meme as a kid.

Not necessarily that I actually like white picket fences.

I mean I guess they're ok but there's probably a lot more beautiful housing and yard stylings out there than that type of simplicity of simple living style.

No. I was a reject from day one. Kicked out of preschool, constantly picked on in elementary school, verbally and physically abused in junior high, socially isolated throughout high school, rejected and sexually frustrated in college, and treated like complete dogshit after entering the "real world."

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed and hope that I never wake up.

No. I was a reject from day one. Kicked out of preschool, constantly picked on in elementary school, verbally and physically abused in junior high, socially isolated throughout high school, rejected and sexually frustrated in college, and treated like complete dogshit after entering the "real world."

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed and hope that I never wake up.
How tf were you kicked out of prechool

Actually. I remember a teacher telling my mom that, "i would never amount to anything because..." (That's all i heard)

So i was doomed early. About 12 -13yo or near then...

I didnt expect this as a kid thats for sure
Brutal, when you remember how you used to think you would be married just like your mummy and daddy and instead you are living some pathetic existence at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Hell no. I knew when I was about 14 that my life will be living with my mom and getting disability, that I would never get a girl. School will help you learn that you're a loser.

I thought everything would get fixed by adulthood.
I was wrong

I'm glad my family gave me various "second" chances.

How tf were you kicked out of prechool

For crying to go home everyday. It's almost as if, even at that early age, my instincts were kicking into overdrive and telling me that being forced into society with my subhuman looks was the modern-day equivalent to being thrown to the wolves.