Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else still feel like a kid?

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★
I still feel the way I did when I was like 13.

The only difference being that I am ever so slightly more intelligent.

Anyone else relate?

Yeah man. I feel immature in many ways still. I'm sure many of us do because we failed to meet the proper developmental milestones like getting a gf and having a peer friend group

Yeah, I don't think I have changed at all ever since I was 12.

Yes because I'm short and I have autism. I'll never be a man.

Yeah man. I feel immature in many ways still. I'm sure many of us do because we failed to meet the proper developmental milestones like getting a gf and having a peer friend group
Yeah it's brootal as hell.

That's another reason why I want a gf too.
It would help me mature more and actually feel like an adult rather than a fucking kid.

I feel like such a bitch irl because I'm still a child in my head pretty much

Yeah kek, this is a classic incel trait. Result of skipping fundamental developmental milestones

It would help me mature more and actually feel like an adult rather than a fucking kid.

Yeah, being a manchild is brutal. I think the actual term for this is Peter-Pan syndrome. Us incels tend to "fall out of time" as I heard someone else say. As we age, the difference between our aging bodies and inexperienced, underdeveloped psyches only gets worse. Only area I feel like a man is my intelligence when it comes to cars and some landscaping work

I still feel the way I did when I was like 13.

The only difference being that I am ever so slightly more intelligent.

Anyone else relate?
Because I haven’t advanced much in life and haven’t learned a lot of skills it makes me feel behind in life and in a sense still like a kid

I can relate

No

I don't really relate to myself as a kid, although I don't regret anything. it's foids who never grow up or develop in any serious way

Yeah, being a manchild is brutal. I think the actual term for this is Peter-Pan syndrome. Us incels tend to "fall out of time" as I heard someone else say. As we age, the difference between our aging bodies and inexperienced, underdeveloped psyches only gets worse. Only area I feel like a man is my intelligence when it comes to cars and some landscaping work
Yeah.

I probably wouldn't feel this way if I just had a normal life

I feel exactly the same way I did when I was 14.

It is so funny, i am still waiting for the same things to happen. Making good money, getting a girlfriend and making friends.

it is just too late for all of this now. I missed out on social development.

I feel exactly the same way I did when I was 14.

It is so funny, i am still waiting for the same things to happen. Making good money, getting a girlfriend and making friends.

it is just too late for all of this now. I missed out on social development.
Ikr it sucks so bad. It's like my life is on pause and I'm waiting for it to unpause or some shit. Like nothing is progressing.

Also based avi. Pineapples are the master race of fruit

i was called a 80 year old man trapped in a body of a child when i was little, still gets called that

That's brootal asf.

Sorry about that mang :feelsbadman:
not that bad becasue i always had the same hobbies, my collections now a days is great because of all the shit i got my hands on as a kid for cheap. some times being mentally mature from a young age is great, but there is downsides aswell

not that bad becasue i always had the same hobbies, my collections now a days is great because of all the shit i got my hands on as a kid for cheap. some times being mentally mature from a young age is great, but there is downsides aswell
Ohh I read that wrong.

I thought they said you had a body of an 80 year old with the mind of a child jfl

Arrested development pill destroyed me

No

I don't really relate to myself as a kid, although I don't regret anything. it's foids who never grow up or develop in any serious way
Difference is that they arent expected to mature and grow up, unlike men

Mentally im literally stuck at a 16. Nothing changed besides the hobbies and that I hate Soyciety more than ever. Like all I do is looksmaxx and doomscroll.

Ive got no clue what "adult" behavior is because my mother is a literally NPC and my dad never gave a shit about me besides "Hes gonna be a CEO, hes gonna have Chicks, your gonna be rich, he will play instruments" lmfao - outside of the instruments that are fucking pointless nowadays, im just a loser.

I think once Corona hit and i didnt get a trade job and changed to Uni and stayed a NEET for 5 years, they really realized that im not gonna be this multi millionaire ultra talented Demi-God they always made me out to be.

I remember them talking shit like "Hes gonna be a Doctor" "Hes gonna cure cancer" when I was just 6 years old.

Both of these morons are friendless Bums with medium income jobs.

Difference is that they arent expected to mature and grow up, unlike men
I mean, most foids think they're 'mature' bc of blind conformity and rigid obedience to authority

as orwell said, "It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy."

but actually it's just that they act like kids, who are easily swayed by their adult authority figures

I feel more like an old man. I ldar at home, sometimes I go outside to sit on a bench and eat an ice cream while listening to laughing gulls screeching. Sometimes I do feel like I'm 12 according to my life experience and lack of street smart normies have.