Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else stare at people in public?

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
When I'm walking by someone, I never drop direct eye contact. It's always funny to see them look away and then look back to see if you're still staring at them. Women always squirm and look so mortally weak when you stare at them, like all that cocksure attitude they put on just dissipates as they need someone to save them from the creepy staring sub-8.

Doing that here usually gets you beat up by 10 guys, sometimes with knives.

kkt6 said:
When I'm walking by someone, I never drop direct eye contact. It's always funny to see them look away and then look back to see if you're still staring at them. Women always squirm and look so mortally weak when you stare at them, like all that cocksure attitude they put on just dissipates as they need someone to save them from the creepy staring sub-8.

yeeeeeeeeeeez

I’m too high inhib for that but it sounds fun. Might just give it a shot.

i do this sometimes when i'm irritated, with a what are you looking at expression.

VLÖ said:
Doing that here usually gets you beat up by 10 guys, sometimes with knives.

This is the only perk of living in a Western country; people are so timid you can make them uncomfortable very easily and they won't do a thing about it.

Знам че са малко по опасни тие работи в БГ :/

kkt6 said:
This is the only perk of living in a Western country; people are so timid you can make them uncomfortable very easily and they won't do a thing about it.

Знам че са малко по опасни тие работи в БГ :/

tbh SHAYTAN threw at me her minions a couple of times

I stare on accident most times. Sometimes I look at people and my mind just goes to mars. I'm a heavy daydreamer

No, I just keep to myself . Everyone stops/gives double takes and stares at me because of how ugly I am.

I stare at girls a lot.

incel status well deserved... unless you ONLY stare at stacies, then i approve.

eurocel said:
i do this sometimes when i'm irritated, with a what are you looking at expression.

^